Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Got A Job....

23 posts in this topic

Posted

How might I do this? Having 2 jobs doesn't hurt..

Look up temporary employment offices in your area. Go fill out applications with them ASAP. Shave & put on a pair of khakis & a polo shirt; it helps. Most people go in those places wearing gym shorts & a t shirt. Explain your situation that you're home for the summer & looking for a job. Most jobs they hire for are 30-60-90 day temporary assignments or jobs that are 90 day temp then hired perm with the company. Tell them you'd like a 90 day temporary assignment & you're willing to work any 8hr shift. Most temp jobs will be $8-10/hr. At $10/hr working 40hrs a week you'll bring home close to $4k after taxes in 90 days. Most factories that use temps will let you work overtime if you asked, that'll be time & a half.

If you're willing to work over the summer to make money that's the way to go. Most students are lazy & want to lay around on their ass & party all summer like they're a 17yo child. Keeping the 2nd job you will be able to rake in some dough, but it'll take a lot of dedication.

When I was in school I decided I'd rather work my summers instead of partying it away like my friends. It pays off when you go back loaded with cash & they are broke as a joke digging the change jar for gas/grocery money.

Posted

I delivered pizza for a couple of years. Every person I delivered to was a smoking hot chick who came to the door wearing just a towel and always needed help drying off. They all tipped $100 per pizza as well. Great job. You'll love it.

Posted

I delivered pizza for a couple of years. Every person I delivered to was a smoking hot chick who came to the door wearing just a towel and always needed help drying off. They all tipped $100 per pizza as well. Great job. You'll love it.

Completely false, but funny nonetheless.

Last night I got a hot waitress' number at Buffalo Wild Wings. I asked her what she looks for in a guy & she rambled on about a bunch of BS that I wasn't particularly listening to. I then asked her if she knew what I looked for in a girl. She said what's that & I replied with, "my dick." She blushed & walked away, then came back with the tab & it had her name/number on it.

Girls are so slutty it's not even funny. I did it as a joke cause my friends dared me to. I was expecting to get the finger or something. But if I didn't have a gf I'd definitely hit her up. She was purdy.

Posted

Completely false, but funny nonetheless.

Last night I got a hot waitress' number at Buffalo Wild Wings. I asked her what she looks for in a guy & she rambled on about a bunch of BS that I wasn't particularly listening to. I then asked her if she knew what I looked for in a girl. She said what's that & I replied with, "my dick." She blushed & walked away, then came back with the tab & it had her name/number on it.

Girls are so slutty it's not even funny. I did it as a joke cause my friends dared me to. I was expecting to get the finger or something. But if I didn't have a gf I'd definitely hit her up. She was purdy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:)

Posted

I worked at AutoBell during college. Best job for school kids (during the school year and in the summer). Flexible hours, consistent paycheck and tips for spending. Can't beat it.

Posted

I worked at AutoBell during college. Best job for school kids (during the school year and in the summer). Flexible hours, consistent paycheck and tips for spending. Can't beat it.

I was a prostitute & had hot steamy no strings attached sex with hot rich women for $5/hr. Worth every three minutes, every time.

Posted

Loved my pizza delivery gig in college. Had a car I could throw around and not care about and got good gas mileage, though. However, nowadays I rarely like to eat pizza because the smell just got nauseating.

Posted

Loved my pizza delivery gig in college. Had a car I could throw around and not care about and got good gas mileage, though. However, nowadays I rarely like to eat pizza because the smell just got nauseating.

That's one thing going for me - my car gets awesome gas mileage (30mpg around town) and it's kinda-sorta a beater. How much did you make, gross?

Posted

And then you woke up from your nap.......

Posted

I did it for a while... pretty fun job but there are better ways to make money.

Posted

I would wait tables before I did that. At least in addition to meeting new people, you will be getting laid on a daily basis.