22 replies to this topic

#16 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Completely false, but funny nonetheless.

Last night I got a hot waitress' number at Buffalo Wild Wings. I asked her what she looks for in a guy & she rambled on about a bunch of BS that I wasn't particularly listening to. I then asked her if she knew what I looked for in a girl. She said what's that & I replied with, "my dick." She blushed & walked away, then came back with the tab & it had her name/number on it.

Girls are so slutty it's not even funny. I did it as a joke cause my friends dared me to. I was expecting to get the finger or something. But if I didn't have a gf I'd definitely hit her up. She was purdy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:)

#17 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

I worked at AutoBell during college. Best job for school kids (during the school year and in the summer). Flexible hours, consistent paycheck and tips for spending. Can't beat it.

#18 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

I worked at AutoBell during college. Best job for school kids (during the school year and in the summer). Flexible hours, consistent paycheck and tips for spending. Can't beat it.

I was a prostitute & had hot steamy no strings attached sex with hot rich women for $5/hr. Worth every three minutes, every time.

#19 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,675 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

Loved my pizza delivery gig in college. Had a car I could throw around and not care about and got good gas mileage, though. However, nowadays I rarely like to eat pizza because the smell just got nauseating.

#20 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

Loved my pizza delivery gig in college. Had a car I could throw around and not care about and got good gas mileage, though. However, nowadays I rarely like to eat pizza because the smell just got nauseating.

That's one thing going for me - my car gets awesome gas mileage (30mpg around town) and it's kinda-sorta a beater. How much did you make, gross?

#21 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

I delivered pizza for a couple of years. Every person I delivered to was a smoking hot chick who came to the door wearing just a towel and always needed help drying off. They all tipped $100 per pizza as well. Great job. You'll love it.

And then you woke up from your nap.......

#22 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

I did it for a while... pretty fun job but there are better ways to make money.

#23 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

I would wait tables before I did that. At least in addition to meeting new people, you will be getting laid on a daily basis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com