Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Wcf: [1] San Antonio Spurs Vs. [2] Oklahoma City Thunder

NBA WCF   10 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Antonio Spurs
    • Oklahoma City Thunder

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Thunder stuns the Spurs in San Antonio. After winning 20 straight the Spurs

have lost 3 straight and face elimination Wednesday in OKC.

Posted

IT was only a matter of time OKC's lights flicked on. They just smashed the best team in the league.

Posted

Spurs clearly are not the leagues best team. OKC has exposed that.

Posted

lol like anyone here has ever watched shawn kemp play.

shawn kemp was the 16th pick when he was drafted, which is crazy. possibly the most underrated big man ever.

I LOVED watching Kemp play. Guy was a human highlight reel.

Posted

It may have been a high scoring game, but I thought that was the best defense anyone has played against the Spurs this postseason- I was really impressed with how well OKC's defense rotated and closed out on the Spurs 3 point shooters. The Spurs played a great game last night and yet OKC were in control almost the entire game.

Posted

A colossal challenge for San Antonio now...elimination game in OKC where the Thunder are playing for a trip to the finals. I'll be very surprised if OKC doesn't close it out.

Posted

It's gametime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been an excellent series.

Posted

Stephen Jackson makes love to pressure. 4 from 4 from downtown!

Posted

I don't think the Spurs will win. They had a significant lead in the third but lost it. Going into the fourth in a close game favors the home team.

Posted

2 things you wont see on Sportscenter tomorrow

1-People ripping Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, & Gregg Popovich apart for "choking" away this series to the Thunder after going up 2-0

2-People ripping Kevin Durant apart as a "poor sport" for hugging and embracing his family before the game was over. If that was LeBron....

Posted

1-People ripping Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, & Gregg Popovich apart for "choking" away this series to the Thunder after going up 2-0

2-People ripping Kevin Durant apart as a "poor sport" for hugging and embracing his family before the game was over. If that was LeBron....

Sportscenter won't rip them because it's obvious the Spurs lost to a younger, more talented up-and-coming team. The Spurs didn't choke, they were just painfully outmatched. Once their coach made adjustments the Spurs had no answer. Great run by San Antonio....Popovich got everything he could out of those guys.

Posted

The Spurs have already won four championships with Duncan and Popovich (three of those with Parker and Manu). The way they went out was unfortunate but they're already champions.

Congratulations to the 2012 NBA Finals winners the Oklahoma Thunder.