Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Wcf: [1] San Antonio Spurs Vs. [2] Oklahoma City Thunder

NBA WCF   10 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Antonio Spurs
    • Oklahoma City Thunder

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Hate I missed this game. I've been looking forward to this series all playoffs. It personifies the perfect matchup for any sport, older saavy verterans vs. the young and energetic new comers.

I wouldn't bet either way but I think the Spurs coaching staff and the fact that their nucleus has been there with the same coach for all these years and has completely bought into the system will prevail in 6.

Posted

lol

Posted

I want a Spurs v. Celtics final. Two teams that will have to rebuild in a few years; a handful of superstars I grew up enjoying. Two of the best coaches in the NBA, also close to retirement.

The Heat and Thunder will have their rivalry, but please let this be what I never fully appreciated from the great teams I grew up enjoying!

Posted

But But But, the Spurs are boring!!1

Posted

very tough. going with the upset, OKC in 7.

Posted

It's like I'm watching the Harlem Globetrotters play the Washington Generals.

It's not over yet, though. OKC might have a run left in them.

Posted

OKC can't beat this team 4 out of 5 times. San Antonio will advance. They are playing incredible team basketball out there. Russ needs to try and become a better defender. Parker was eating him alive on those pick n rolls

Posted

In a must win, the Thunder show some resolve and roll over the Spurs by 20. It's the Spurs first loss since April 11th. Series is 2-1 Spurs, Game 4 in OKC will be big.

Posted

you trolls all need to stay out of lakers threads

Posted

Thunder even the series 2-2. Serge Ibaka goes 11-11 and looks like a young Shawn Kemp. Kevin Durant takes over in the 4th and drops 34. Westbrook played stellar defense on Parker. Shooter Jack and Kawhi Leonard played well for the Spurs.

Posted

Kevin Durant, the best player in the league!

Posted

Thunder even the series 2-2. Serge Ibaka goes 11-11 and looks like a young Shawn Kemp. Kevin Durant takes over in the 4th and drops 34. Westbrook played stellar defense on Parker. Shooter Jack and Kawhi Leonard played well for the Spurs.

lol like anyone here has ever watched shawn kemp play.

shawn kemp was the 16th pick when he was drafted, which is crazy. possibly the most underrated big man ever.

now you have to wonder if the spurs have the legs for this series. they may be playing past their bedtime.