Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Espn's Ten Best Players Returning From Injury (Beason Disagrees)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

Guess he thought he should have been first lol.

He was disagreeing because at the end he says carolinas defense won't be bad with beason but not dominant....he disagrees with the not dominant part

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

He was disagreeing because at the end he says carolinas defense won't be bad with beason but not dominant....he disagrees with the not dominant part

I know, I made the original post lol but you can guarantee a guy like Beason always strives to be first.

#18 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

Williams, Cutler, and Berry are all better than Beason? I don't think so.

interesting that you picked those 3 names instead of fred jackson or matt schaub.

#19 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,388 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

It's just a LIST of the ten best. Not a top ten like you see on Letterman.

#20 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

interesting that you picked those 3 names instead of fred jackson or matt schaub.

Schaub is better than Cutler and if I was building a team and needed a quarterback or a middle linebacker I would pick Schaub over Beason. Jackons' 5 yard per carry stat over the past 3 years speaks for itself. Just to see how that stacks around the league, Chris Johnson 4.6, Adrian Peterson 4.6, and Maurice Jones-Drew 4.5.

#21 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

I know, I made the original post lol but you can guarantee a guy like Beason always strives to be first.

Lol my bad dude...didn't see that

#22 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:50 AM

Schaub is better than Cutler and if I was building a team and needed a quarterback or a middle linebacker I would pick Schaub over Beason. Jackons' 5 yard per carry stat over the past 3 years speaks for itself. Just to see how that stacks around the league, Chris Johnson 4.6, Adrian Peterson 4.6, and Maurice Jones-Drew 4.5.

DeAngelo is 5+ average for his whole career, which also speaks volumes. Yet people here hate him (or his contract).

#23 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

DeAngelo is 5+ average for his whole career, which also speaks volumes. Yet people here hate him (or his contract).

DeAngelo & Jim Brown are the only players in NFL history with a 5ypc avg min 996 carries. But he is 29yo so he sucks.

#24 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

Williams, Cutler, and Berry are all better than Beason? I don't think so.

Yes Mario Williams and Eric Berry are better than Jon Beason

#25 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:12 AM

Im glad Beason thinks our D will be dominant, but IMO, im glad our guys have confidence but Im just hoping Beason, Davis, Edwards, etc..all get to 100% and can play the whole season. If that happens, we will have a good D. Doubt its dominant though.

#26 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

Exactly. Plus he was over 5 yards per carry over the last 3 years, in spite of a poor (for him) 4.1 avg in 2010 when we had no offense and he ended the year on IR.

Forget the contract. I just don't understand why he is held in lower regard than just about any other "star" on the team. It is a bit of a mystery to me.

#27 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

Exactly. Plus he was over 5 yards per carry over the last 3 years, in spite of a poor (for him) 4.1 avg in 2010 when we had no offense and he ended the year on IR.

Forget the contract. I just don't understand why he is held in lower regard than just about any other "star" on the team. It is a bit of a mystery to me.

He's one of my favorite all time Panthers. I don't hold him in low regard. I just don't think extending him with such a high contract is the best decision on team that had so many holes. Is that really a mystery?

#28 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

Not this guy.

#29 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

can't wait until the season start...I hate speculating but I feel Beason and Anderson will both have the heart now lets see if the body is up to par

#30 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

I think our defense will be top 10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.