Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Five Things You Hate To Hear Your Wife/gf Say.....

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you _____________.

I need you to ___________.

Hey LiaG! Come here, I need to show you something.

Posted

This guy at work wears *insert clothing item*. I think it would look good on you.

This guy at work has *insert facial hair style*. I think it would look good on you.

This guy at work has *insert type of car*. I think that should be your next car.

This guy at work does *insert activity*. Why don't we do that?

I'm leaving you for this guy at work.

OK, she didn't say the last part, but after breaking up with me, she ended up with him. I have moved on and have a great woman now, but that poo still stings.

Posted

Also, just to add a couple recently.

- So I was thinking...

- Thanksgiving this year with my family?

- I want 5 or 6 kids

Posted

those appear mostly harmless....only #1 could be detrimental to your wallet.

Number three has caused many a trip to the vet my friend........that has left my wallet feeling a lot lighter after the visit....no dog insurance..

Posted

Mine was picking our son up at daycare. They had one of those covered pick-up areas. Wife cut the corner to close and hit the outer brick column of the overhang. Tore up the entire side of the car.

Mine was going to work, and failed to look behind her where my white jeep cherokee sat. She backed right into it. Came into the bedroom, and woke me up saying darling, I hit your car. I went outside, the damage was superficial so I went back to bed. It was fun though trying to explain why we had damage to both cars to the insurance company. :)