Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

186 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm done dude lol, if you read the above it's becoming apparent that this new guy is already picking up a bad rep around here.

And quite frankly his obsession with me is kinda creepy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm done dude lol, if you read the above it's becoming apparent that this new guy is already picking up a bad rep around here.

And quite frankly his obsession with me is kinda creepy.

I know. There's one poster here who won't post for a week or so and when he does it quoting some poo I said even longer ago. He even has my username in his location. No idea why some get boners for others. Guess we are hot.

Posted

I'll tell you what's hot... That Cam Jersey I got is pretty damn hot! Seriously, I wore it to Wal Mart earlier, and just walking in the sun was killing it. No wonder players don't want black on black uni's.

On a lighter note, a hillbilly redneck with approximately 4 teeth was the only one who noticed the kind of jersey I had on. FAIL

Posted

I'll tell you what's hot... That Cam Jersey I got is pretty damn hot! Seriously, I wore it to Wal Mart earlier, and just walking in the sun was killing it. No wonder players don't want black on black uni's.

On a lighter note, a hillbilly redneck with approximately 4 teeth was the only one who noticed the kind of jersey I had on. FAIL

That's actually a very helpful post. As a bigger dude I get hot real easy, I already have a white and a blue but maybe I'll have to make the sacrifice for comfort sake.

1 person likes this

Posted

any1 who would pay for a new jersey when then look just like the old ones is flat out stupid, sorry, but its true

Posted

any1 who would pay for a new jersey when then look just like the old ones is flat out stupid, sorry, but its true

Anyone dumb enough to think that the new jerseys look "just like" the old ones needs glasses. If u can't afford one, that's one thing but to call me or anybody else stupid for buying a new one is ignorance at its finest.

I'll tell you what else is true... You've posted 1,675 times, and not even ONE person has ever agreed with anything that you've ever said. <----- how's that for some truth!

It should also be noted that I work for the government, which means I get paid by the taxpayers... (that's you Brandon) I will smile and mentally thank you every time I put it on knowing that your taxes paid for my jersey! Have a good one buddy.

Posted

I have never understood why the sleeves are so long on these jerseys. If you look at actual jerseys they sit more on the upper arm, not at or past the elbow. I was kinda hoping Nike wouldn't keep with this trend.

Posted

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

This is obviously a mistake by the team store....

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

Posted

Thanks for the pics. I like the jerseys, new logo pops. I agree about the sleeves though.

Oh and keep the extra one, give it to another panther fan or something.

Posted

TCF, cool jersey pics I guess if you're into that, cute family too.

Cheers.

Posted

About the blonde...I'd hit it

Posted

sweet jersey.