Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

186 posts in this topic

Posted

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

This is obviously a mistake by the team store....

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

It isn't a size 56 is it? LOL

Posted

Starting to realllly like the new logo!

Talked to Gross at a charity event, he loves it. He started cracking up though when I told him I thought it looked like he had a busted lip and a lazy eye... #69 is the man.

Posted

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

This is obviously a mistake by the team store....

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

I assume its the same size as the other one, correct? Cause if it were my size... I'd paypal you the cash right now haha.

Posted

I assume its the same size as the other one, correct? Cause if it were my size... I'd paypal you the cash right now haha.

My wife talked me into doing the right thing... I returned it. Got 50% off my entire next purchase too... So needless to say, my next purchase will be a BIG one.

Posted

Looking for a new Beason/Gamble/Johnson Jersey. carolinapanthersteamshop.com or nflshop.com? Does anyone prefer a site?

do you mean this ?

http://weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro2158.Html

Posted

581945_581290304496_1545142134_n.jpg

562803_581290134836_1530780128_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

That's pretty Awesome!

Posted

581945_581290304496_1545142134_n.jpg

562803_581290134836_1530780128_n.jpg

cool

Posted

Just wonder if anyone has noticed any changes with the Panther's blue - new vs old?? Picked up a new Nike T yesterday and it seems less neon than last years.

Posted

Still waiting for mine... team store said I should have it by the end of this month.

Posted

Still waiting for mine... team store said I should have it by the end of this month.

They had to hire extra labor in Malaysia to make the jersey for your tall ass.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just wonder if anyone has noticed any changes with the Panther's blue - new vs old?? Picked up a new Nike T yesterday and it seems less neon than last years.

I just bought an authentic helmet yesterday. The blue is identical. The blue on the Nike "Game" jerseys seems darker but it's the same on the "Elite" jerseys.