Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

186 posts in this topic

I see who has the sack in your relatiinship.

Pussy makes the world go round.

"Happy wife, happy life"

- Steve Smith

"Happy wife, happy life"

- Steve Smith

That is why me and my lady worked out a deal, her BDAY is the 12th of Feb, so from then to September 1st any day of the week we can do whatever, (No complaints from me), but from around the 1st week of September to the 1st week of Feb.............

Who are you again?

I like bullethead, but Fiz was just being honest. His shirt and blinds situation were a little outta control.

IT IS ENGINE OIL BIG DAWG! I got home and took off my uniform, and my lady handed me my Jersey!!! LOL

The blinds was open, but we is missing a few, damn kids love to pull them down..........

IT IS ENGINE OIL BIG DAWG! I got home and took off my uniform, and my lady handed me my Jersey!!! LOL

The blinds was open, but we is missing a few, damn kids love to pull them down..........

I'm just razzing you bud. Half my wife-beaters got stains and the other half got holes. No worries.

Don't wory about what some of these guys say, heck more than half still live in their mom's basment. At least you got a job, house & good family. What more could a person ask for..... (other than Carolina Panthers wining EVERY Sunday)

Pussy makes the world go round.

Pussy; such an elusive little creature.

Stop buying panthers gear and buy a clean shirt, or maybe some blinds, jesus christ.

Shut up dumb azz

Mirror pic without obvious mirror and cannot see camera...all writing backwards...total mindfug. Your daughter is adorable, and that's an epic stained wife-beater you got on.

Shut up

Dude you look like my cousin Jose , but he's a Giants fan <_<

TCF is killing me, LOL

I'm disturbed by the number of people who noticed his nipple and felt compelled to comment... I can honestly say I took a good long look at that picture and not once did I check his nipple.

Fuggin Internet fuggers notice some weird sh*t.