Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

Got the Pics Up FINALLY

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#151 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

The dude is fuging crazy.

Just goes around trying to get pie and has a weird obsession with me and hates me because I'm from Southern California haha.

#152 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

He just started posting about a week ago and already has over 500 posts.

#153 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

He's just sore because my buddy plays for LA's rival & got a WS ring while his poo of a team hasn't won anything in 20 years.

#154 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

He's just sore because my buddy plays for LA's rival & got a WS ring while his poo of a team hasn't won anything in 20 years.

HAHAHAHA YEA BRO.

I'm real pissed you went to kindergarten with some guy who happened to be a rookie sitting behind 3 solid pitchers and occasionally won a game and was fortunate to win a ring.

If I'm mad about anything right now it's definitely not the Dodgers, we're the best fuging team in the league! 31-15 bitch!

Please leave me the fug alone you troll! Get rid of that sig you fuging hypocrite!

#155 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

I make a post & you quote it crying saying leave me alone? lol

The best team in baseball is in NY. I can give you 27 reasons they're better than LA. Enjoy the ignore bin loser. Bye.

#156 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,203 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

This is fun.

#157 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'm done dude lol, if you read the above it's becoming apparent that this new guy is already picking up a bad rep around here.

And quite frankly his obsession with me is kinda creepy.

#158 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,203 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

I'm done dude lol, if you read the above it's becoming apparent that this new guy is already picking up a bad rep around here.

And quite frankly his obsession with me is kinda creepy.

I know. There's one poster here who won't post for a week or so and when he does it quoting some poo I said even longer ago. He even has my username in his location. No idea why some get boners for others. Guess we are hot.

#159 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

I'll tell you what's hot... That Cam Jersey I got is pretty damn hot! Seriously, I wore it to Wal Mart earlier, and just walking in the sun was killing it. No wonder players don't want black on black uni's.

On a lighter note, a hillbilly redneck with approximately 4 teeth was the only one who noticed the kind of jersey I had on. FAIL

#160 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

I'll tell you what's hot... That Cam Jersey I got is pretty damn hot! Seriously, I wore it to Wal Mart earlier, and just walking in the sun was killing it. No wonder players don't want black on black uni's.

On a lighter note, a hillbilly redneck with approximately 4 teeth was the only one who noticed the kind of jersey I had on. FAIL

That's actually a very helpful post. As a bigger dude I get hot real easy, I already have a white and a blue but maybe I'll have to make the sacrifice for comfort sake.

#161 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

any1 who would pay for a new jersey when then look just like the old ones is flat out stupid, sorry, but its true

#162 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

any1 who would pay for a new jersey when then look just like the old ones is flat out stupid, sorry, but its true

Anyone dumb enough to think that the new jerseys look "just like" the old ones needs glasses. If u can't afford one, that's one thing but to call me or anybody else stupid for buying a new one is ignorance at its finest.

I'll tell you what else is true... You've posted 1,675 times, and not even ONE person has ever agreed with anything that you've ever said. <----- how's that for some truth!

It should also be noted that I work for the government, which means I get paid by the taxpayers... (that's you Brandon) I will smile and mentally thank you every time I put it on knowing that your taxes paid for my jersey! Have a good one buddy.

#163 RunFasterJumpHigher

RunFasterJumpHigher

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

I have never understood why the sleeves are so long on these jerseys. If you look at actual jerseys they sit more on the upper arm, not at or past the elbow. I was kinda hoping Nike wouldn't keep with this trend.

#164 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

This is obviously a mistake by the team store....

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

#165 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,168 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for the pics. I like the jerseys, new logo pops. I agree about the sleeves though.

Oh and keep the extra one, give it to another panther fan or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.