Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

Got the Pics Up FINALLY

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

Yeah yeah, it might have been elite, but was it cheap & high quality?

#17 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

...and yes, I realize buying an authentic "Collins" jersey heading into the '97 season = fail.

#18 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,500 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

Worry not my friend... I will post pics of my Authentic signed DeAngelo jersey right next to the new Cam one. I will also take pics in both so that u guys can see how much "smaller" they really are.

Also, unless your order has shipped... The team store is very nice about changing the size for you. I have had excellent customer service experiences with the team store. For example: I originally ordered a smaller size, but then panicked at the last minute. All I did was call and the lady I spoke with was super courteous and very helpful. In fact she was apologizing for my order not having shipped on time (due to Nike being ill-prepared)

I'm drunk and poolside right now. If you're ever in Tampa I highly recommend the Bay Harbor Hotel (Best Western) right on the water with a pool and great view.

You in Tampa? #1 post the pic, #2 you near Brandon? Also, SOJA you should write for SNL that sh#t was insane.

#19 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:33 PM

Just got my Hat and Jersey too!!! Got a Beason Jersey though..

Took pic with my youngest, she had it on......

Posted Image

#20 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

Nice tat, cute kid!

#21 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

Nice tat, cute kid!

Thanks, it's funny whenever she sees Cam Newton or someone she thinks is Cam, she does the the Superman pose.... LOL

#22 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,024 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

this is how I imagine tomorrow's itinerary going:

4:30 pm- TCF flying home on the highway, dodging cars and flipping off the elderly as he burns through the last of the oil he personally scooped out of the Gulf Coast thanks to BP.

5:01 pm- child kicks soccer ball into street, TCF's first near aneurysm occurs.

5:05 pm- kicking down the door, TCF screams at his wife for the jersey.

5:34 pm- TCF wakes up covered in his own bodily fluids. The jersey, miraculously, escaped all damage.

5:49 pm- TCF runs around his neighborhood, stiff-arming previous kid, because "that's what Cam would do"

6:24 pm- TCF's wife has made a lovely meal, but TCF refuses to come back inside. He's having too much fun outside 'playing Cam'.

6:43 pm- Realizing he made a blood-pact with the Huddle to have pictures posted by 7, TCF sprints home, making sure to strike a superman pose to any living creature in his path

6:54 pm- "Where is the ******* camera!?!!?1?!"

6:57 pm: camera found, no batteries FML

6:59 pm: all hope seems lost, the walls are closing in, colors have lost their usual hue. The world fades to nothingness, as if it had never existed at all. Suddenly, out of the darkest shade of black, a shining white number one appears in the distance, and muscular arm extends. TCF looks up wearily. An angelic Cam Newton stares at him, smiling. TCF feels the rush of a thousand heroin hits and flings himself from his mental prison.

6:59:45 pm- Camera shaking, jersey laid down on table. Snap. 'Must.get.to.huddle.'

7:01 pm- Pictures uploaded.

7:02 pm- Random huddle smartass X: "Jesus did you take this pictures on the back of a pickup truck going down 1-40."

7:03 pm- TCF smiles.

TL;DR: I'm tired of studying. don't take me seriously.

Posted Image

#23 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thanks, it's funny whenever she sees Cam Newton or someone she thinks is Cam, she does the the Superman pose.... LOL

Yeah, my daughter does it on demand... AHHHHHHH! WHAT! LOL

#24 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,491 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image

Sweet hat!!! But what team is ANILORAC?!?!?

#25 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

I want an elite black Steve Smith jersey. Any idea when they'll be available? Cam was the only one they had last time I checked.

If you go to the NFL shop/Panthers, you can have a custom one made, when you hit the custom link, it will have a drop down and it list all the players and their numbers and you can choose whoever, only thing it cost more money than the regular price, I just got my black Beason jersey today.....

#26 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Sweet hat!!! But what team is ANILORAC?!?!?

I took the picture on my Mac, just notice that it looks like a mirror image.. LOL

#27 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

If you go to the NFL shop/Panthers, you can have a custom one made, when you hit the custom link, it will have a drop down and it list all the players and their numbers and you can choose whoever, only thing it cost more money than the regular price, I just got my black Beason jersey today.....

Done!

I was gonna go with a Beason too, but I found a reebok premier Beason for $20 at Dick's. I figure I'll make my first authentic/elite whatever it's called now jersey a Smith.

#28 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

Done!

I was gonna go with a Beason too, but I found a reebok premier Beason for $20 at Dick's. I figure I'll make my first authentic/elite whatever it's called now jersey a Smith.

I have a black SS89 reebok and a trashed white Peppers jersey that i used to change oil in after Peppers left, Since my Smith jersey is still in good condition, so I had to go with a Beason jersey...

#29 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

I have a black SS89 reebok and a trashed white Peppers jersey that i used to change oil in after Peppers left, Since my Smith jersey is still in good condition, so I had to go with a Beason jersey...

Lol my #90 was authentic & autographed.... torched it. Dude is a 1st class asshole, had nothing to do with him leaving.

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,737 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

i will never understand why people burn jerseys. it doesn't make any real statement other than "i do not possess emotional stability of any kind."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.