Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KissMyConverse

Alex Smith Had Some Choice Words About Mr. Newton.

302 posts in this topic

Alex Smith is a bigger troll than IPlayedCamInMadden, Grits and TRD all rolled into a giant turd ball

I was just thinking...wasn't he basically starting to be labeled as a bust and on the hot seat to be released? Before he FINALLY put up a good season?

He is right but you can still have those stats AND win. Something I think Cam will achieve.

I don't why everyone is so butthurt, he does have a point. He isn't attacking Cam, he is attacking our defense by basically saying Cam is playing catch up all day inflating stats instead of buckling down, playing smart protecting a lead score. It means out offense, kicks ass being able to catch up and inflate stats like we did, signs the problem is obviously wit the defense.

you’re going no-huddle the entire second half

Ummm when was this lol? This guy is talking out his ass, and he thinks he's the next fuging coming of Joe Montana.

You guys care way too much what Alex Smith says

I thought Cam struggled in many 4th quarters last year. Or was I watching a different Cam Newton play?

Smith does have a point, but he should've ended it at "they don't mean a thing." Calling out Cam and the Panthers was gratuitous, especially when Cam has done more in his rookie year than Smith has in 7 years.

Do we play them next year?

Sounds like Alex Smith is trying to justify being a starting quarterback (although he's garbage) by picking on a superior passer that had a worse W-L record last season and claiming that passing the ball well isn't necessary to win games and may even cost you wins. Sounds like the kind of argument that a super bowl champion should make, not Alex Smith who has as many Lombardis as Cam does and whose team had to win despite him. There's a reason the 49ers waited until Peyton was unavailable before re-signing him.

Wow...way to add more fuel to the fire Alex Smith. What an idiot.

If Alex Smith had a twitter, this could turn out to be extremely funny.

I can see it now on ESPN

"Alex Smith shuts down twitter due to Carolina Panther fans" lol

Pssssst... He kinda has a point

you said it not me.