Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KissMyConverse

Alex Smith Had Some Choice Words About Mr. Newton.

300 posts in this topic

If peyton could have co existed with harbaugh, alex smith would be a backup right now in somewhere like kansas city.

One year of success doesn't make up for all his hopeless years of suckage. If san francisco had a decent qb in that nfc championsip game they would have been super bowl champions. His team carries him, not the other way around.

Lol Alex Smith has been arguably the biggest bust in NFL history his entire career and now he's talking trash.

What he's saying i agree with but his arrogant over simplification of our losses as just our offense padding stats and not our defense collapsing in the second half is just ignorant.

You guys want to imagine what cam could achieve with the 49ers defense?

Alex, you could never do what Newton did last yr. You fuked up Alex. Cam only gets better from here.

Alex Smith is a bigger troll than IPlayedCamInMadden, Grits and TRD all rolled into a giant turd ball

I was just thinking...wasn't he basically starting to be labeled as a bust and on the hot seat to be released? Before he FINALLY put up a good season?

He is right but you can still have those stats AND win. Something I think Cam will achieve.

I don't why everyone is so butthurt, he does have a point. He isn't attacking Cam, he is attacking our defense by basically saying Cam is playing catch up all day inflating stats instead of buckling down, playing smart protecting a lead score. It means out offense, kicks ass being able to catch up and inflate stats like we did, signs the problem is obviously wit the defense.

you’re going no-huddle the entire second half

Ummm when was this lol? This guy is talking out his ass, and he thinks he's the next fuging coming of Joe Montana.

You guys care way too much what Alex Smith says