Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

http://msn.foxsports...-Saints*-052412

#2 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

He's their entire franchise. Without him, they're lucky to be .500.

#3 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

A couple of things-

First, links that contain the word Saints* aren't going to work correctly because of the autocorrect on this forum

Second, terrible article. He basically claims that Brees wouldnt be great in any other system, and his evidence of this is that Brees is short. Also he threw more interceptions than Brady or Peyton Manning did over his last 5 seasons, so that makes him a worse QB than Eli Manning and Rothlesberger. Why? I have no idea, this guy doesnt explain sh!t

#4 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Brees is the only thing keeping the Saints* relevant. I think they should just hand his agent the checkbook and accept whatever deal he'll agree to, personally. With any luck they won't have enough remaining cap space to stay competitive, Brees will feel like a dick and the Saints* will be mediocre until he retires. Works for me.

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,968 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Brees is a top 3 NFL qb... The Saints* are retarded for not signing him by now to a top 3 qb deal.

#6 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I'm sure Chase Daniels can be a pro bowl QB...

#7 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

He would be if Chud was his OC.

#8 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,790 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

brees' "nice guy who loves new orleans so much" shtick seems to be a put on but he's without a doubt one of the great quarterbacks of this era and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is a dumbass.

#9 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

A couple of things-

First, links that contain the word Saints** aren't going to work correctly because of the autocorrect on this forum

Second, terrible article. He basically claims that Brees wouldnt be great in any other system, and his evidence of this is that Brees is short. Also he threw more interceptions than Brady or Peyton Manning did over his last 5 seasons, so that makes him a worse QB than Eli Manning and Rothlesberger. Why? I have no idea, this guy doesnt explain sh!t

His point is that a guy who played 5 full seasons threw more interceptions than two guys who only played basically 4 of the last 5 seasons (Brady 2008, Peyton 2011)?

With all the football fans in America, why can't the big name sports outlets get decent writers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com