Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pdiddy's Son Commits To Ucla

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Not mine, yet... But, we'll give them a shot in 15 years, lol.

He is the richest man in hip-hop and last year his wealth was estimated by Forbes magazine to be $550million.

However, Sean 'Diddy' Combs won't have to trouble his fortune to pay for son Justin's higher education.

The talented 18-year-old, a 5 foot 9, 175-pound rising football star, has landed a $54,000 scholarship to attend a prestigious college in the United States following his graduation from high school.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1vtvImnGy

Posted

shame thy couldn't give it to a family that really needs it

Posted

Yeah, I didn't even think about it from that aspect... What is 54k to 550 million? While people who didn't get a scholarship have to pay all of that back...

Definitely changed my outlook on this story Panthro, lol.

Posted

haha....he's a bRUIN....

Posted

I can promise you this kid is an asshole.

Posted

MEANWHILE I'm 10k in debit from college loans. I was raised by a single mother who's networth is probably 1/100th of Sean Combs. So yeah, this dude really needed that scholarship.

Posted

I'm sure the scholarship is just an accomplishment thing and P Diddy will donate plenty to the school.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure the scholarship is just an accomplishment thing and P Diddy will donate plenty to the school.

But then there is that... I was thinking UCLA would earn all of that back anyway.

Posted

MEANWHILE I'm 10k in debit from college loans. I was raised by a single mother who's networth is probably 1/100th of Sean Combs. So yeah, this dude really needed that scholarship.

Your mom is worth 5.5 million?

Take out another $10k in loans

Posted

Your mom is worth 5.5 million?

Take out another $10k in loans

Actually, it might be a better investment to not take out those loans if those kind of math skills are what he bought.

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't really even think about the math when I said 1/100th. Now I'm really depressed since it's really like 1/1000th lol

Posted

It's not really an accomplishment though if your Daddy bought it for you.