Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Pdiddy's Son Commits To Ucla

33 posts in this topic

It's not really an accomplishment though if your Daddy bought it for you.

So, you bitch when you think they aren't paying.

And you talk poo when you figure out they are paying.

Flawless logic.

I can promise you this kid is an asshole.

I'd probably be an asshole too at 18 if my dad were worth half a billion dollars

Flawless logic.

Flawless logic.

I'm just a bitter man all around. Those pictures of P-Diddy and his son look awkward as fug for some reason, btw. I don't really even know why.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/taxpayers-want-p--diddy-s-son-to-fork-over-his--54-000-ucla-scholarship.html

This is another example of capitalism. The rich get richer. He probably was playing club football from a young age and may have even been trained by former professionals. In school he most likely had tutors whenever he needed them. Needless to say he was also well fed and had access to the best workout equipment. And I highly doubt he had to manage a job while in high school.

Also his son looks nothing like him. Might wanna get a DNA test done.

It's not just PDiddy and, presumably, his son. David Bowie's son is a film director. Part of what helped him was Bowie's connections from doing films like 'Labyrinth'. This is the fundamental problem with capitalism. It's like having a race and allowing someone to start at the finish line.

Yeah, no one's family should be able to utilize the connections and wealth that their ancestors created for them.

Who cares if football ruined the brain of Seau and caused him to kill himself, his children should start with nothing even though their father sacrificed everything. Those little rich bitches should have to pay that money back to other poor kids who had parents addicted to drugs and didn't care anything about them.

Who cares that PDiddy worked hard for his money and may or may not have provided his son with the best of everything to give him an advantage in life, that drug addict ***** down the street suckin dudes off for $10 a pop so she can get some more drugs and ignore her child definitely deserves it more.

You pussies make me sick.

Lol what

I'd probably be an asshole too at 18 if my dad were worth half a billion dollars

I wouldn't be. If you're humble and kind, good things will happen for you

But in all honesty, I don't have a problem with this. Even if someone is less fortune, if they can't play football they wouldn't get a scholarship anyway. They are for the best players regardless of income.

And I'd be willing to bet that Diddy will start scholarships of his own (or the like) at the university

Did the kid earn the scholarship or not? If so, how could you come up with the opinion that he shouldn't get it?

I feel I'm in a portion of Atlas Shrugged.

1 person likes this

I think they will now be asking for donations.

Did rich kid Andrew Luck give back his scholarship money? Were there people demanding he do so?