Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pdiddy's Son Commits To Ucla

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Oliver Luck is worth half a billion? Plus Stanford is a private school....not like UCLA which is publicly funded.

Posted

But it sucks for the kid who is trying to be his own man living in his fathers shadow.

Posted

My point stands, kids from privileged backgrounds that dont NEED athletic scholarships have been accepting them for decades without much fanfare.

1 person likes this

Posted

It seems like he worked his tail off and got in to a good school on scholarship. What is wrong with that?

This is a kid, who has accomplished something on his own in spite of being in the shadow of one of the wealthiest musicians ever. I am sure his parents are incredibly proud of him.

Posted

Give it up. The kid earned his scholarship and he deserves it. Your kid didn't get one and you're upset because Diddy is rich? fug off. Tell your kid to get better at stuff and maybe one day he'll earn something instead of having it handed to him because someone else did all the work.

fuging KT and I agree on something? Now I feel dirty.

Posted

I agree that if he earned it on his own it really doesn't matter where he came from, who he is, or who his parents are.

It's not like Diddy paid UCLA to give his son a scholarship, the kid can play and he earned it. It just makes for a cool story because of who his dad is.

Posted

This kid worked his butt off and earned this scholarship.

I hope he does the smart thing and uses the opportunity for a College Degree from a prestigious University.

Posted

Why are people so pissed about this? The kid earned it.

Posted

I totally thought this was going to be about your kid