Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piss Test

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatofWar' timestamp='1338068769' post='1784264']
Good poo sports talk. Forgot about not giving the first piss of the day and taking asprin.

Dont drink vinegar. All that does is make u drink more water to dilute ur urine any how.
[/quote]

lol i just wanted him to drink a whole bottle of vinegar : D

Posted · Report post

If you have a good job making good money and you get fired for failing a drug test youre an idiot and a loser imho. If you have a shitty job then who gives a fug?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Easy answer.....stop doing drugs.

Posted · Report post

Tell them you don't have to pee.

Posted · Report post

Hit the gym hard the next few days as well and get a sweat going, that should help also.

Posted · Report post

Its a pre employment drug test not a random. And I dont consider marijuana a drug and Im never gonna stop smokin bud, its a plant lol call me hard headed but fug its not bad. Ive passed a drug test before for a job but figures id come here for extra insight and new ideas just to ensure I pass again, thanks for everyones input

Posted · Report post

Put two drops of Tabasco in your pee hole the morning before the test. It works for me everytime.

Posted · Report post

I cannot speak from experience, but I definitely wouldn't smoke anything between now and Tuesday.

Posted · Report post

You need to rub IcyHot on your scrotum. It forces the marijuana out of your body within 24 hours.

Posted · Report post

Was this a randomly scheduled piss test for a job that you were already employed at? If so, well that sucks and I hope you pass.

On the other hand if this is a piss test that is required to be hired and you've been applying for jobs while smoking weed and hoping that your potential employers wouldn't piss test you, then, well, you will get what you deserve. Next time don't be a dumbass.

Posted · Report post

Floppin is right. Smoking weed while looking for a job is immature and its not worth the stress and anxiety you are puttng yourself through right now. Your job/career needs to come first and never let a drug test get in the way of that. If you get this job and can do it without a possible random then smokes up Johnny.

Posted · Report post

I had to give up blazing after about a solid 10+ year run of smoking nothing but the good poo because of the implementation of randoms. Amongst the millions of other good things about weed is you really can drop it like a bad habit.

Hopefully I will get a portion of my memory back one day.