Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Are Going To/were To Buy A New Jersey, Who Would You Pick?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I've really been debating who to get my first Nike jersey of. I have a White Smith, Black Peppers, and a Blue Beason.

I was thinkin Black Olsen or maybe even Kuechly.

What say you?

Posted

If you're willing to wait till end of the season, I'd wait and see if we can get Stew to stay, and get a white Stew... if not, I think black Olsen sounds good.

Posted

Cam?

Posted

I'd go with Ryan Kalil, Charles Johnson, or Chris Gamble. Color is all personal preference, although I love the new logo on black.

Posted

Any proven player...I never buy rookie jerseys OR free agents( bought Keyshawns :( ). I want to get CJ, Gamgle and Cams. I'm sure that list will grow after seasons end.

Posted

I have a black Peppers right now. I'd get a Cam but I just don't know for sure if he's going to change his number or not, so that leaves me Smitty and kalil. I really just want a Kasay jersey...I miss Kasay.

Posted

I never get rookies...I got a jersey of a free agent my hockey team signed and that was the biggest mistake of my life

Posted

I thought this thread was about the state of New Jersey.

Posted

Currently, I need a Beason..have a Smith, Williams and Davis in current player jerseys. Most of mine were cut or went elsewhere...(season after I got Kasay, we cut him. Sigh.)

Posted

:cam:

Posted

My collections sucks cause six of the players don't even play for the Panthers anymore lol.

Posted

This time next year a Joe Adams jersey will be a hot commodity.