Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

NBA Playoffs   16 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

Posted

LeBron > Durant

Wade > Westbrook

Bosh > Harden

Slight edge to Miami between those players. However, OKC is 100X better 4-15 than Miami. That's the difference im my opinion.

Posted

I don't think the Heat can compete with the Thunder. The Celtics are an older and slower team and managed to take the Heat to 7 games. Thunder should win this series unless Durant chokes which is unlikely.

The Thunder and Spurs score against good defense. The Heat just blew by the Celtics on many possessions. I don't see how the Heat will score enough points. The Thunder will get back and the Heat's half court game isn't enough to beat the quickness of the Thunder.

Who knows, though. They play the games for a reason. This is a great challenge for LeBron since, imo, the Heat are clear underdogs. If he can pull this out it'll reflect well on him.

Posted

if the heat continue to bring bosh in as a 6th man, i see them winning this series. that's the only way they'll be able to compete with the thunder's energy

Posted

OKC in 6 or 7. The finals format being 2-3-2 is a huge advantage to the team w/ HCA.

Posted

Thunder win in 5 or 6. Heat will be wore out after this series and I can't see the Heat bench our performing the Thunder bench. Also Harden is better than Bosh.

Posted

Durant will outplay LeBron also, watch. Westbrook will be the main reason OKC will be crowned though due to the mismatch. OKC also has Thabo to throw on Wade come the 4th which leaves LBJ screwed because he doesn't want anything to do come crunch time.

Posted

Westbrook is the key. He plays well, OKC in 5.

Posted

Harden is better than Bosh.

Lay down the crack pipe.

Posted

Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.

Posted

Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.

He's also lost twice in the NBA Finals, something else Jordan never could do.

Posted

JordanOwnsLebron.gif?t=1337745345

Posted

Jordan was 28 the first time he appeared in a Finals. LeBron has seen 3 by 27. When Magic, Bird and Isiah were dominatin the 80's Jordan was exiting in first and second rounds.

As far as losing 2, so have guys like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe.