Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

NBA Playoffs   16 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

I don't get LeBron. He is the most dominant wing/forward I've ever seen yet when the 4th quarter comes around he disappears. Did he even score in the 4th or overtime?!

Really, you watched the game last night and dont remember Lebron hitting the 3 to send it to OT?

You can tell Miami wants to win so much. The Heat have a horrendous fan base that couldn't care any less about basketball, however.

Yeah, sorry Miami this isn't the New York Knicks or the Indiana Pacers. This is the Boston Celtics, good luck game 6.

977aeb834ba87ad5a4da1c28300a9389-getty-145773706.jpg

James and Wade go 21 of 47 under real pressure, even at home.

5363891bee9ec88c6f2c919d0b9decbc-getty-145774276.jpg

Celtics vs Thunder would be a classic.

AqVImpBCMAE29qa.jpg
1 person likes this

THE TRUTH!

LeFraud James

30 and 13 tonight for LeBron. Series isnt over yet gentlemen. Miami isnt gonna lay down in Game 6.

552F36F8-orig.jpg

552F36F8-orig.jpg

I don't get it... Where's Le-

OHH! I get it.

The jokes would be funnier if the Heat were eliminated, and LeBron didnt score more and pull more boards than anyone last night. Dudes want so badly to stick it to future HOFer LeBron they ignore he's scored more 4th quarter points than anybody this playoff. You guys jumped the gun like this last series.

Lebron has done his thing this series and these playoffs. Lol my pals call me a Lebron hater but some of you take it to another level, like you actually hate the man. Wade has been ass to mediocre these playoffs. He takes quarters and halfs off, and he hasn't been playing good D at all. Also, Spo is gonna get fired if they lose this series. I don't know why he didn't have bosh in there more. Maybe he's still injured.

Miami will win game 6, though. This ones going the distance. I hate both teams, but I'd prob rather see Bos win this series.