Photo
- - - - -

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

miami boston kg paul pierce lebron d wade haslem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

Poll: NBA Playoffs (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Miami Heat (10 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Boston Celtics (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote

#136 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

The truth! Ha, ha, ha. You gonna switch to a Thunder avy now?

Why couldnt Jordan drop 45, 15, and 5 on Bird? Why didnt he ever beat him in a playoff series? Lack of killer instinct!

#137 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Dear God....why don't you just lose that attitude and shut the fug up. You are an embarassment to EVERYONE.

KT, you act like you accomplished something by the Heat winning the series. Newsflash....you didn't.

Your life still sucks and you are the same bitter and racist person you were before the won.

That is all.

#138 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

James, Wade, and Bosh still have nothing on Pierce, Allen, and Garnett because they have a ring together and the Heat's Big Three do not... will they by season's end? That remains to me seen. Right now the Celtics' Three have a championship together and you cannot overlook that or discredited that.

#139 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news

#140 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:34 AM

Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news

I heard walking off the court crying like a bitch is something they learned from LeBron. img

Posted Image

#141 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

LeBron did the same thing 2 years ago after losing to Boston. They were just repaying the favor.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miami, boston, kg, paul pierce, lebron, d wade, haslem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users