Photo
- - - - -

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

miami boston kg paul pierce lebron d wade haslem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

Poll: NBA Playoffs (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Miami Heat (10 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Boston Celtics (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote

#61 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

SNO where are you? Do you respect Nash or not? Hes never been to a Finals and got 2 MVPS.

#62 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,794 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Is this what always goes on in the NBA forum? Man I wish I never came down here....(slowly backs out) :cam:

#63 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

LeBron is Dan Gilberts slave. The way he ran away from him was horrible. Ill always pull against him for that. I sympathize with Dan and would feel the same way. LeBron deserves more grief and hate than athletes who commit crimes. What he did to Gilbert and those nice people in Cleveland was worse. Make him pay!

You still haven't answered the question of how a guy treated like absolute royalty for 7 years was a slave....

#64 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

You want an honest answer KT? Here it is. Although I thought "the decision" was in bad taste I don't blame LeBron for leaving Cleveland. I could care less where he plays. The problem I have with him was all the parading in Miami, proclaiming he's gonna win 7 titles, calling himself "King James".

Stop bringing up his stats. He can drop 30/10/10 every night & it doesn't place the blame on his teammates when they lose. He disappears in the 4th quarter when it is his job to take over. He is the MVP. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc all had good players around them but in the 4th quarter when the game was in the line they demanded the ball & took over. LeBron plays excellent for 3 quarters, then in the 4th when the pressure builds & the game is on the line he stands in the corner & disappears. He wants nothing of it. The shot Pierce buried in his face is the shot clutch stars take. LeBron doesn't have it.

#65 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

Can't wait to see Boston send those loud mouth jackasses home.

#66 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

You want an honest answer KT? Here it is. Although I thought "the decision" was in bad taste I don't blame LeBron for leaving Cleveland. I could care less where he plays. The problem I have with him was all the parading in Miami, proclaiming he's gonna win 7 titles, calling himself "King James".

Stop bringing up his stats. He can drop 30/10/10 every night & it doesn't place the blame on his teammates when they lose. He disappears in the 4th quarter when it is his job to take over. He is the MVP. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc all had good players around them but in the 4th quarter when the game was in the line they demanded the ball & took over. LeBron plays excellent for 3 quarters, then in the 4th when the pressure builds & the game is on the line he stands in the corner & disappears. He wants nothing of it. The shot Pierce buried in his face is the shot clutch stars take. LeBron doesn't have it.

false

#67 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

false

If the game is close in the 4th quarter LeBron will disappear.

#68 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

SNO still wont answer me about Nash. I guess Nash being a canadian white guy makes it different. He cant really hate him or take joy in a white guy losing.

Its game time!

#69 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

i wanna be a slave. where do i sign up?

#70 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

SNO still wont answer me about Nash. I guess Nash being a canadian white guy makes it different. He cant really hate him or take joy in a white guy losing.

Its game time!

who could hate steve nash?

#71 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

If the game is close in the 4th quarter LeBron will disappear.

not true. other than last year's finals lebron has been just fine in crunch time throughout his career.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

1st quarter
LeBron 14
Boston 16

#73 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Its game time!

Why do you keep bringing up bigotry using the phrase "white guy"? I'm not white.

Steve Nash isn't the best player in the world who has proclaimed he will win 7+ titles.

#74 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

1st quarter
LeBron 14
Boston 16

no surprise here. lebron has been carrying this team all season.

#75 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

1st quarter
LeBron 14
Boston 16

He'll probably have 50 going into the 4th, & finish with 52.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miami, boston, kg, paul pierce, lebron, d wade, haslem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users