Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Beason..."kuechly Safer Pick Than Both Luck And Griffin"

97 posts in this topic

I see no problem with this, he stated his opinion.

This team needs confidence and fire. Rivera expects nothing less.

Almost as bad as bitching because someone posted their opinion on a forum

Uhh.. Isn't that all you do?

middlefingerkid2.jpg
2 people like this

middlefingerkid2.jpg

So that's who's behind the computer...

2 people like this

How dare beason take up for his teammates!

middlefingerkid2.jpg

camummad.gif

5 people like this

PLEASE tell me how is this homerism.

Everybody called Alex Smith out for mentioning an opposing player. Smith didn't even take a shot at Cam, he took a shot at the defense if anything. Beason took a shot at Smith, implies Keuchly is going to transition better than the top 2 players in the draft, & keeps talking about how Carolina is going to be a dynasty. Everybody praises him for his leadership & confidence. His last 2 seasons on the field Carolina was 9-23.

2 people like this

Beason earned his credibility in the training room and on the field. He can say whatever the hell he wants when it comes to football.

Everybody called Alex Smith out for mentioning an opposing player. Smith didn't even take a shot at Cam, he took a shot at the defense if anything. Beason took a shot at Smith, implies Keuchly is going to transition better than the top 2 players in the draft, & keeps talking about how Carolina is going to be a dynasty. Everybody praises him for his leadership & confidence. His last 2 seasons on the field Carolina was 9-23.

Beason did not play last year so how are you gonna hold that against him? The tone of Alex Smith's voice to me, when given his response he seemed like he was taking a shot at Cam AND the Panthers. Beason was asked how about how he thought about Kuechly and said he thinks Kuechly is a safer pick BECAUSE you have to put people around QB's to be successful. Your comprehension needs some work.

2 people like this

You & everybody else on here cared when Alex Smith gavs HIS opinion on HIS teams performance comparrd to Cam & his team.

Did you even read the article??? He didnt say those guys sucked! He said that Keuchly was a safer pick AND he said it BEFORE we even drafted him. He didn't take a shot at either Luck or RGIII.

Did you even read the article??? He didnt say those guys sucked! He said that Keuchly was a safer pick AND he said it BEFORE we even drafted him. He didn't take a shot at either Luck or RGIII.

Nor did Smith take a shot at Cam. He was talking about Carolina's defense, which did suck.

1 person likes this

Look at this little girl negging my every comment haha.

You REAL mad.

5 people like this

He keeps neging me too.

3 people like this