97 replies to this topic

#31 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,591 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

Beason earned his credibility in the training room and on the field. He can say whatever the hell he wants when it comes to football.

#32 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Everybody called Alex Smith out for mentioning an opposing player. Smith didn't even take a shot at Cam, he took a shot at the defense if anything. Beason took a shot at Smith, implies Keuchly is going to transition better than the top 2 players in the draft, & keeps talking about how Carolina is going to be a dynasty. Everybody praises him for his leadership & confidence. His last 2 seasons on the field Carolina was 9-23.

Beason did not play last year so how are you gonna hold that against him? The tone of Alex Smith's voice to me, when given his response he seemed like he was taking a shot at Cam AND the Panthers. Beason was asked how about how he thought about Kuechly and said he thinks Kuechly is a safer pick BECAUSE you have to put people around QB's to be successful. Your comprehension needs some work.

#33 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,603 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

You & everybody else on here cared when Alex Smith gavs HIS opinion on HIS teams performance comparrd to Cam & his team.

Did you even read the article??? He didnt say those guys sucked! He said that Keuchly was a safer pick AND he said it BEFORE we even drafted him. He didn't take a shot at either Luck or RGIII.

#34 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Did you even read the article??? He didnt say those guys sucked! He said that Keuchly was a safer pick AND he said it BEFORE we even drafted him. He didn't take a shot at either Luck or RGIII.

Nor did Smith take a shot at Cam. He was talking about Carolina's defense, which did suck.

#35 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Look at this little girl negging my every comment haha.

You REAL mad.

#36 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

He keeps neging me too.

#37 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

lol he visited my profile to find my posts to neg them he REAL MAD.

Posted Image

#38 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

ahaha you guys are awesome, in basically the 15 posts in this thread there is one person who says Beason shouldn't talk and virtually everyone else complaining about people who think players shouldn't talk.

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,534 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

NFL.com also has an article on this

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

#40 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

Time to create a new username and start all over SNO.

#41 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Beason did not play last year so how are you gonna hold that against him? The tone of Alex Smith's voice to me, when given his response he seemed like he was taking a shot at Cam AND the Panthers. Beason was asked how about how he thought about Kuechly and said he thinks Kuechly is a safer pick BECAUSE you have to put people around QB's to be successful. Your comprehension needs some work.

I didn't hold last season against him. Combined '09 & '10 Carolina was 9-23. He can talk all he wants but until Carolina wins consistently nobody is going to respect this team. I never said anything negative about Beason, he's my favorite player.

Alex Smith took a shot at Carolina's defense. He didn't say one negative word about Cam. Besides, the reporter had mentioned Cam's #s before he made those comments. He was answering questions.

It is homerism.

#42 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,482 posts

Nor did Smith take a shot at Cam. He was talking about Carolina's defense, which did suck.

Smith said what Cam did didn't matter, he didn't mention Carolina's defense at all.

QB Alex Smith doesn't care about his passing yards per game. "That is a totally overblown stat because if you're losing games in the second half, guess what? You're like the Carolina Panthers and you're going no-huddle the entire second half," Smith said. "Yeah, Cam Newton threw for a lot of 300-yard games, that's great. You're not winning though."

The quote was not specific enough to be clear about the reason we weren't winning, but it is reasonable to take this as a bit of a dig at Cam Newton I think... but hardly much of one. He was just using it as an emphasis that yards alone don't matter.

The thing is, Cam's rookie season was about quite a bit more than yards.

#43 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Smith said what Cam did didn't matter, he didn't mention Carolina's defense at all.

The quote was not specific enough to be clear about the reason we weren't winning, but it is reasonable to take this as a bit of a dig at Cam Newton I think... but hardly much of one. He was just using it as an emphasis that yards alone don't matter.

Here's video of it, he said it in a VERY jealous manner.

http://landing.newsi...te&VID=23627127

Starts at 4:58

#44 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Smith stated Cam was always playing from behind.... which implies the defense isn't doing their job.

#45 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

Keep neg reppin SNO!

You and your Camwagoners are the only ones the give a fug about that stuff haha!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.