Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SN03

Cam Newon Calls Out Drew Brees

21 posts in this topic

I would have believed it if it was Cam Newton called out by Drew Breesuses Birthmark on twitter.

You guys have seen he was trolling all day, open his thread, then get upset? You can only blame yourself.

All I read in this post was "blah blah blah, insert generic judgemental know it all remark that adds nothing to the thread, blah blah blah". Thank you for this chef, your contribution is appreciated.

I wish Cammy Cam would call out Drew Brees. Mother fuger complaining about getting paid only twenty million dollars a year instead of twenty five. Seriously?

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-gifs-obey-the-rules.gif

All I read in this post was "blah blah blah, insert generic judgemental know it all remark that adds nothing to the thread, blah blah blah". Thank you for this chef, your contribution is appreciated.

Telling people they shouldn't be upset when they open a thread from a dude who was trolling all day is a judgmental know it all? You are a dumbass. My post could let people who haven't been paying attention know he is trolling and put him on ignore. You just continue to bitch like a little girl.

my Saints* troll radar is beeping pretty emphatically

mods does this guy's IP show him somewhere other than NC?

got me again...