Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Popularity In Atlanta At A Braves Game

43 posts in this topic

Posted

For what it is worth, I wore my Panthers gear to the Memorial Day Braves game. I refuse to over-exaggerate and post that every person I made eye contact with bro-hugged me, but it was a little out of control at the Varsity when at least six people at once were at mine and my brother's table giving us high fives and asking about what Charlotte thought about Cam. Sat in section 220R, row 7 seat 6 and had three or four more families (not people) ask me if I was a Panther fan during the game, I assume based solely on my hat and T. They love H.A.M., Ace Boogie in Hotlanta and the Panthers are starting to get fans outside of the Queen City. Braves got stomped, but I left feeling like a winner.

post-11732-0-59524400-1338268317_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted

charles-johnson-falcons-hat1-530x476.jpg

Posted

People wear jerseys in public other than at football games? Wow.

Posted

6875154450_3a41742962.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

I live down here in Atlanta too. I wear my jerseys all the time. PANTHER PRIDE 365 BABY!!! LOL

Posted

"Some people tell me I look like Dan Aykroyd"

- Homer Simpson

1 person likes this

Posted

Dan Aykroyd is all sortsa crazy. He has numerous specials where he argues for the existance of UFO's and what not.

Posted

People wear jerseys in public other than at football games? Wow.

he said T-shirt

Posted

My 7 year old son had his jersey on when we were on our way to Disney. Stopped at Cheddars in Savanah for dinner and we had 4 different individuals approach us and comment about Cam. Hasn't been this way since Delho............

Posted

The Atlanta Braves and Falcon fans have never disrepected Panther jerseys ta=hat I've see, in fact quite friendly folks. They do have a little hatred for the Saints* but who doesn't? Tampa fans are also respectful to opponent fans I've found to be true.

Posted

Newton being from the Atlanta area probably has alot to do with it but I'm sure it made you feel good....it does me too :)

Posted

There's a good number of Cam Newton/Panther fans in Atlanta. I know quite a few myself. Soon, panther territory will stretch from Newport News, VA to Auburn/Opelika, AL lol

Side Note: sucks seeing the Braves go through this losing streak. I'm a big J-Hey fan and he's struggling.