Photo
- - - - -

Cam's Popularity In Atlanta At A Braves Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#31 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

If you are a man and wear a jersey in public, let alone the jersey of a team that isn't at the public event you are at, you deserve to be treated like poo. Laughed at, booed, things thrown at you, etc etc etc.

You're a douche if you wear another grown man's costume in public, you're beyond words if you wear one to the wrong sport or game.

Omfg stfu please. You're always the one saying how people should not take things like the NFL and sports to seriously and then u post some dumb ass stuff like this. Hypocritical to say the least. I bet you own a fedora or judging by your avy I bet you were tap out shirts lol! Those are the real fags

The only thing your right about are the losers who wear like a titans jersey to a panthers/jets game. Those people most def deserved to be hazed.

#32 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Omfg stfu please. You're always the one saying how people should not take things like the NFL and sports to seriously and then u post some dumb ass stuff like this. Hypocritical to say the least. I bet you own a fedora or judging by your avy I bet you were tap out shirts lol! Those are the real fags

The only thing your right about are the losers who wear like a titans jersey to a panthers/jets game. Those people most def deserved to be hazed.

#1: Wearing a tapout shirt is no different than wearing a Panthers jersey. Both douchey as you could be. Please note, you wear a shirt, not were a shirt.

#2: Wearing a football jersey to a football game is slightly LESS douchey than wearing a football jersey to a baseball game, no matter the teams playing.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

When I go to sporting events, or ya know, out in public whatever some douche bag guy is wearing is always the last thing I notice or care about.

Hmmmm

#34 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image

#35 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

Had to go to Atl for business back in Feb. Wore my Newton Jersey in the Airport. And the first day I was there out in the store etc.... Same deal people stopped me to tell me they loved the Jersey and wanted to talk about Cam. All of them were FalCons fans.
The guy at the rental place wouldn't stop talking about him since apparently he had just come through the week before.

#36 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

There's a good number of Cam Newton/Panther fans in Atlanta. I know quite a few myself. Soon, panther territory will stretch from Newport News, VA to Auburn/Opelika, AL lol

I see your point.

And, outside of the state of Alabama, the city of Atlanta has a higher concentration of Auburn fans than any other city in the country. HUGE alumni association there.

#37 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Cam will take over the world eventually.

#38 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

People wear jerseys in public other than at football games? Wow.

Haven't bought a new jersey yet, and no, I would not wear any football jersey to a baseball game. It was a T, as in t-shirt. Didn't mean to confuse.

#39 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

There's a good number of Cam Newton/Panther fans in Atlanta. I know quite a few myself. Soon, panther territory will stretch from Newport News, VA to Auburn/Opelika, AL lol

Side Note: sucks seeing the Braves go through this losing streak. I'm a big J-Hey fan and he's struggling.

Nice win tonight of course. Damn, I drive 4 hours yesterday and it's poo in a shoe. Sit here in the cave tonight and KImbrel is throwing gas in the ninth for a win.

#40 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

I saw you there yesterday while I was in line to buy some very overpriced stadium food! I almost yelled "Go Cam!" Hope the Panthers play better than the Braves...That was the worst Braves game I've ever been to in person!

Are you kidding?

#41 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

If you are a man and wear a jersey in public, let alone the jersey of a team that isn't at the public event you are at, you deserve to be treated like poo. Laughed at, booed, things thrown at you, etc etc etc.

You're a douche if you wear another grown man's costume in public, you're beyond words if you wear one to the wrong sport or game.

It was a T-shirt, but please, carry on with your dissertation about costumes and the like...you seem quite intelligent.

#42 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Where is the proof that he stole a laptop? Are we to assuming...nevermind, I keep forgetting that it's now ingrained in our society to automatically think that way.

Ummm what? Cam did steal a laptop, or at least knowingly possessed a stolen laptop. Got him kicked out of Florida...
I have no idea where you're getting this whole society thinks "this way" thing, its an actual fact. Cam even admits to it as a mistake and owns up to it like a man.

#43 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

HUDDLER

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

Why do u think Barack won? There were people who were 50 years old voting for the first time in '08

Give them a reason to show up to the polls and they'll show up. Same thing with Cam and new Panther fans.

I have a problem with people only rooting for Cam and not the franchise. I guess it comes with the territory when u have a potential superstar.

You can't close the polls to those 50 year olds just because they're voting for the first time solely because Obama is on the ballot, and it's unfair to criticize new Panther fans who have just now become Panther fans solely because of Cam. I don't care how the fan ends up in the seat at BOA, I just appreciate that he or she is there and hope they grow into long-time Panthers supporters in the process.

One can argue that in the Panthers' short history they've never had a young star like Newton. Smitty has the talent but never had the consistent QB play to put up the numbers he was capable of in his prime, and Peppers was a revolutionary talent like Cam on the defensive side of the ball, but he never wanted to be the leader and shied away from the spotlight.

This really is uncharted territory for the franchise, and we must embrace it, because as you said, it comes with the territory.