Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Newton: "i Was A Bad Teammate Last Year."

141 posts in this topic

I was making fun of you telling me to check your pie count. I don't need make-believe figures. You can look at almost any NFL stat and see Moore had the better year. Not a big deal, just something to note.

Say what you want but the proof is the fact that Miami tried to upgrade from Moore with both Garrard and Tannehill. They don't see Moore as the answer. Anyone think that they would take Moore over Newton right now?? Be real. You can look at any stats you want but the fact that Miami brass want an upgrade over Moore while the Panthers are excited about Newton tells you who is better and who has the best upside.

Great article:

http://sports.yahoo....d-teammate.html

He's trying to find and fix all of his flaws. :cam:

Cam is the man. I know he will be great, because he is humble enough to admit his mistakes. If he were really an egomaniac, like he is sometimes portrayed, he wouldnt have the ability to see that there could be other areas, besides his play, that he needs to improve.

There will come a time, very soon, when this guy will be the MVP.

Your version of "telling it like is" is hardly objective or balanced but a deliberate attempt to cause controversy most of the time. My experience of your posts is they rarely are designed to educate but rather are designed to agitate and point out the negative.

As for Dalton, don't care and don't follow him or the Bengals.

I can't understand why someone would want to hang around people that despise them. Or why somebody enjoys spending their whole day pissing people off. How do they have so much time on their hands.

Say what you want but the proof is the fact that Miami tried to upgrade from Moore with both Garrard and Tannehill. They don't see Moore as the answer. Anyone think that they would take Moore over Newton right now?? Be real. You can look at any stats you want but the fact that Miami brass want an upgrade over Moore while the Panthers are excited about Newton tells you who is better and who has the best upside.

Tells you a lot about upside and potential, tells you nothing about who was better last year.

You guys keep trying to make arguments that aren't there.

I can't understand why someone would want to hang around people that despise them. Or why somebody enjoys spending their whole day pissing people off. How do they have so much time on their hands.

We don't work at jobs with a cash register. Our computers have internet, not pictures of the items we sell.

We don't work at jobs with a cash register. Our computers have internet, not pictures of the items we sell.

Most telemarketing company have access to all the "morons" that work for them internet usage. Sooner later they have to notice that you're piece a crap stealing a check.

Honestly don't know what you just tried to write there.

Hurry up and edit before someone quotes that.

Most telemarketing company have access to all the "morons" that work for them internet usage. Sooner later they have to notice that you're piece a crap stealing a check.

Wow.

^ That's rough. I have to admit I've gotten quite a few laughs out of this thread.

I represent the Huddle as a whole

LMMMMMAAOOOO!!!

^ That's rough. I have to admit I've gotten quite a few laughs out of this thread.

Sorry but I didn't like Turd 2 years ago (when he was posing as a Panther fan) and I still don't like him now. I have to admit thoe he does a good job of pissing people off. So I guess he gets what he wants.