Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Era For The Bobcats? Can It Happen Tonight?

223 posts in this topic

Posted

I will only rejoice when they move this racist built team from the beautiful city of Charlotte. We deserve better. Damn you Bob Johnson and David Stern, go to hell!

Posted

Per ESPN

The team with the worst record hasn't won since Orlando drafted Dwight Howard in 2004.

Posted

in b4 MKG becomes a superstar

Posted

As a lifelong Warriors fan, it's hard for me to find people that can even remotely relate to my team's futility. That being said, man it must hurt to be a Bobcats fan. Sorry guys.

It fuggn hurts!

Even though I dnt keep up much with the team, they're my team. It hurts Gah damn!!!!!

Posted

I will only rejoice when they move this racist built team from the beautiful city of Charlotte. We deserve better. Damn you Bob Johnson and David Stern, go to hell!

Damn bob Johnson for naming this team after him!!!!

Posted

in b4 MKG becomes a superstar

in b4 the bobcats have to draft a role player because thats all there is in this draft after AD.

Posted

I'm not a big NBA fan. I just find it annoying that the worst team doesn't get the best pick and by worst team I mean absolutely god awful team.

Posted

The NBA is a joke. Stern is a fraud.

Posted

in b4 the bobcats have to draft a role player because thats all there is in this draft after AD.

you don't think any player in this draft not named anthony davis can become more than a role-player in the NBA?

did you watch any college ball this season? any basketball in your lifetime?

Posted

It hurts to be a Bobcats fan... Smh

Posted

I can't decide which will hit double digits first...team attendance or win total. Probably neither until they relocate.

Posted

I can't decide which will hit double digits first...team attendance or win total. Probably neither until they relocate.

Hyperbole much?