Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Era For The Bobcats? Can It Happen Tonight?

223 posts in this topic

Posted

The good Lord has a plan in place for the Charlotte Bobcats. Anthony Davis sold his soul to John Calipari, the devil himself, last season at Kentucky. It is no coincidence he has now been cast into New Orleans; Hell on Earth.

Posted

I see Cho using Tyrus Thomas, Gerald Henderson, and basically everyone but Walker-Biyombo-Mullens, as trade bait in this draft.

Posted

Mullens? Lol

I heard Cho mention him last night as one of the guys they'd like build around.

And you wonder why they only one 7 games?

Posted

Will anyone seriously be surprised when they pick Harrison Barnes and go 6-76?

Posted

John Fox didn't have his son coaching the Panthers half the season. Marty Hurney didn't insert his son into the starting lineup. The Panthers played hard throughout the 2010 season, they just stunk. The Bobcats didn't have talent OR effort. The Panthers have had some tough seasons but the Bobcats literally had the single worst season by win % in NBA history. The level of fail and embarrassment is extreme. In 7 seasons the Bobcats have had one damned All star and they traded him away for a nobody just to clear salary. The embarrassment far exceeds anything the Panthers have ever done to Charlotte. The Panthers have sporadic peaks the Bobcats made the playoffs once and got swept. It's a gd joke and we are the butt of it.

Man, the bobcats played hard and showed effort just like that '10 panthers team did. There just wasnt much talent on the team this year. also, which coach or gm had their son playing for us?

Posted

Cory Higgins. The poster child of the Charlotte Bobcats. He represents the franchise perfectly.

Posted

Man, the bobcats played hard and showed effort just like that '10 panthers team did. There just wasnt much talent on the team this year. also, which coach or gm had their son playing for us?

Rod Higgins son is on the team. He's the VP of the team - nepotism smh

Posted

Cory Higgins. The poster child of the Charlotte Bobcats. He represents the franchise perfectly.

Yup.

Posted

Oh ok, my bad on that point then

Posted

The root of all of the teams problems is the ownership.

Posted

Dude has up'ed his scoring avg. every year he's been in the league. He works as hard on the defensive end as he does on the offensive end. He is a nice young role player to have on your team.

The fact you wanted to draft another PG while still having Felton and DJ on the team show you really didn't think this post out.

Hendo as a role player, I'm fine.

Hendo starting, no. The only reason why he up'ed his stat is bc of more min.

If we're going to build a team with Hendo, we got a long way to go.

Holiday could've play SG for us. He played SG at UCLA. Many experts and mock drafts had us taking Holiday before the draft. You're going to tell me you would rather have Hendo than Holiday?

Posted

I think that any of the three would help us. Then again we suck so badly that almost anyone would help us. As for Henderson I don't think he sucks. Then again his 3 point shooting is pretty bad so he isn't exactly great either. Are you a Tarheel fan and hate him because he went to Duke???

We better hit on that no.2 spot. I'm thinking MKG is the safest pick for us.

We need a star, a scorer.

Henderson is at best a role player, but not a starting five.

And no I'm not a Duke hater.

I'm not a Unc hater.

I love all Carolina teams unlike others.