Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bj-Monster23

A New Era For The Bobcats? Can It Happen Tonight?

221 posts in this topic

I'm slowly coming out of my pain and starting to like Drummond

Drummond and Biyombo is a nice start.

Barnes, yes. Marshall, hek no. Boy will be a dominant PG. not at 2 though but a later pick if trade back.

Marshall offensive game is lacking and he is a defensive liability.

Anyone who says Charlotte "gave up" on the Hornets and isn't a real NBA city either has no knowledge or hasn't lived here a while. You don't just lead the NBA in attendance for 5 years and "give up". The Hornets situation was extremely complicated and essentially came down to the city having a bitter hatred for the biggest shithead owner in sports, George Shinn.

Even with the Bobcats, that playoff team had multiple sellouts, some pretty awesome moments, and that arena was electric:

Once the Bobcats put a team on the court that's worth watching, which they've only done for about 2 years of their existence, people will come.

They've just chosen to build through the draft instead of trades, which they did the playoff year. This takes longer, but it turns out much more successful.

Lol

At this point I want them to improve drastically or just leave. I don't like the City of Charlotte being attached to that pathetic team.

Did you say the same when the Panthers put up that pathetic season in '10? The Panthers haven't exactly been a bright spot in Charlotte. You know with our 4 winning seasons in 16 seasons. It's ok with me, though. I support both teams hard because they're Carolina, regardless of very few winning seasons by both squads.

Anyways, I'm warming up to Drummond, but I really like Beal.

Hahaha, oh man that was probably the absolute worst thing that could happen to you guys. I'm sorry.

Marshall offensive game is lacking and he is a defensive liability.

He will be able to spread the ball all over the court. I think he will even be better than Ty Lawson. He has great vision and probably is better than both DJ and our boy Kemba. Though, this is more of a wishful thinking at the moment to even talk about us taking Marshall. But he will be a guy who we will look later in the future and wish we had drafted him instead.

Anyone who says Charlotte "gave up" on the Hornets and isn't a real NBA city either has no knowledge or hasn't lived here a while. You don't just lead the NBA in attendance for 5 years and "give up". The Hornets situation was extremely complicated and essentially came down to the city having a bitter hatred for the biggest shithead owner in sports, George Shinn.

Even with the Bobcats, that playoff team had multiple sellouts, some pretty awesome moments, and that arena was electric:

Once the Bobcats put a team on the court that's worth watching, which they've only done for about 2 years of their existence, people will come.

They've just chosen to build through the draft instead of trades, which they did the playoff year. This takes longer, but it turns out much more successful.

Rebrand the Hornets in Charlotte and people will

come. I will come!

CONSPIRACY! BRING OUT THE TIN FOIL

Its not really a conspiracy if there is not cover up. Stern pretty much said fug you I do what I want when I want. This is why I have lost all respect for the NBA.