113 replies to this topic

#91 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

I don't care pretty a woman is...how hot she is...crazy acts she might be able to do...etc. Somebody somewhere is sick and tired of her s**t. Don't waste your time. Don't be bitter...just thank her for showing who she truly is and preventing you from making a huge mistake.

#92 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

So, my girlfriend of almost 6 years cheated on me on Sunday. I was honestly close to proposing, but we kept having arguments here and there that kept me from committing. He was a random guy that works in her building.

I really don't know what to think. She is honestly not that type of girl, but in a way I feel it's my fault for not fully being there. I started a business 3 years ago and financially it's been hard on both of us and I've been focusing a lot of time on it. But, I still feel that there is no excuse for what happened.

I'm 29, and really feel lost. She is begging me for mercy. She said she didn't know what she truly had until this happened. She realizes the difference in a gentleman and a player now, but all I see in her when I see her is betrayal and him. A part of me wants to forgive her, but I feel like it's because she is literally all I've known for love. I might sound like a doucher, but it hurts pretty bad.

Has anyone been through this? Gotten back with someone that cheated on you? Left and found someone?

Ima say this brother. You'd be STUPID enough to get back with her, unless she's just that baddazz in the room. But still is a blessing in disguise. Take ur route now and leave. Play around with girl for a while until ur committed to getting marry again.

Ask her out one day, sleep with her for the last time. After you're done with your business, tell her *** off.

#93 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Don't ever put your junk in her ever again! To her it would be like forgiveness! I talked to my wife about this.. Don't ever give it to her again!

#94 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

Before I got married (about 20 years ago) I told my wife that if she ever felt like she needed another lover to just leave before she did it. That way there would be a heartache but no lingering bad blood over a night's worth of indiscretion.

There is no advice that anyone can offer you to make this situation better! Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and all you can do is to endure. I hope that you find closure to this matter soon.

#95 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

There's nothing I can say here that hasn't already been said, so I'll just repeat the most important part: Once a cheater, always a cheater.

She has probably done it before, either to you or another boyfriend. Don't believe what society tries to push off - that when a woman cheats it's the man's fault for not giving her "what she needs". Cheating does NOT come from a random place of weakness, cheating comes from complete selfishness and want. She probably was crushing on her coworker for quite awhile and, at a time when she was mad at you, selfishly thought "I want to experience someone else, for me."

This time it was the coworker. A decade from now it will be the pool boy.

#96 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,567 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

kb if you are around later today and want to grab some beverages on Montford holla.

#97 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

It sure sucks, but in time you'll move on. She may very well never do "it" again but now you know she will do "it"...big difference. She's in full blown regret now to if she cares for you and that can bring up those initial feelings of love but that to will pass. Just don't blame yourself for her cheating on you. It was 100% her choice and it was thought out way before hand. Granted the guy may have made moves on her, had been working her for who knows how long but if he wasn't getting flirts back in return he would have moved on. Her weakness for attention was evident to him.

#98 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

I won't say it's impossible to recover from something like this, but it's a terrible place to start a marriage from. And personally, after this long, if that's not the ultimate goal then what's the point?

#99 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Sorry to bump this but just updating. So, after a week of boozing with friends I was feeling better and went back home thinking I could just avoid and stay away. TBH, after six years I had to hear her out. She was sayinghow she made a mistake and found out thru this that I was genuine...blah, blah, blah.

I fell for it. Things were perfect for 5 days, then a slight controversary turned to a complete 180 the next few days. Anyway, she's texting me all day at work like normal. I even pick out a suit for a wedding she liked with her help thru texts. She tells me she wants to go out with friends but couldn't tell me where. After I question every lie she throws out, she tells me she's going to get her earrings, which I knew about from him at a fancy restaurant. 'should I go, what do you think, he wouldn't bring them to work'. I said you already made your decision, but a fuging parking lot would suffice.

Anyway, she's currently out with him. She texted me while I was there...I love you. My response: lol, just stop.

I called a good friend of mine from college that I keep in touch with. She just broke up with her bf because he cheated. Looking forward to what the future holds.

It's crazy how some of your advice was dead on. Don't sleep on the huddle. (wait, that didn't come out right)

I'm truly happy knowing b/c I questioned my thoughts everyday.

#100 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,567 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

The huddle is THE go to place for everything. It's the Wal Mart of wisdom.

#101 CarolinaKid704

CarolinaKid704

C***

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

I personally trust the huddle on relationship and haiku poetry advice. Years later, my house smells of black panther and rich mahogany. cheers to you sir.

#102 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,351 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:12 PM

Funny thing is... If they'll date, she will cheat on his ass sooner or later as well. ;)

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Your ex is a player and she like's to have you around as security blanket in case her new pal ditches her she will run straight back to you until she finds someone else. I hate those types of women... they usually not all right in the head. Don't be surprise if your ex will give you the best sex and amazing blow jobs... she don't really mean it, she just don't want other girls to have you. You are like a possession to her. Trust me, I know from experience. I had to calls cops on my ex and she still stalked me.

#103 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,014 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Funny thing is... If they'll date, she will cheat on his ass sooner or later as well. ;)

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Your ex is a player and she like's to have you around as security blanket in case her new pal ditches her she will run straight back to you until she finds someone else. I hate those types of women... they usually not all right in the head. Don't be surprise if your ex will give you the best sex and amazing blow jobs... she don't really mean it, she just don't want other girls to have you. You are like a possession to her. Trust me, I know from experience. I had to calls cops on my ex and she still stalked me.

wow... i thought i've had some clingers
nothing like that though

#104 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Don't know if I agree with that. I have known several who cheated when they were young, but matured as they got older.

#105 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,014 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:02 AM

Don't know if I agree with that. I have known several who cheated when they were young, but matured as they got older.

they just learned to not get caught.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com