Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Congratulations Hornets Fans!

31 posts in this topic

"NEW OR-LEANS! NEW OR-LEANS!

WE TOOK YOUR TEAM! WE TOOK YOUR TEAM!"

Im happy the NBA is saving the Hornets in New Orleans MrTD.

"NEW OR-LEANS! NEW OR-LEANS!

WE TOOK YOUR TEAM! WE TOOK YOUR TEAM!"

Im happy the NBA is saving the Hornets in New Orleans MrTD.

So your happy that the NBA basically chose to save another team instead of yours? Hornets and Bobcats are.......well I should say "were" now lol......in the same boat.

Some fan you are! Enjoy another ten win season next year lol

Davis would have COMPLETELY changed the Bobcats franchise around and would have made them immediately a somewhat marketable and respectable team. Now look at them...same laughing stock, now even worse. That's karma for you though I guess.

Like I stated earlier, Davis would have done so much for the Bobcats team and brand from top to bottom. National exposure. Endorsements. Not to mention a bonafide centerpiece to build around. He would have made the bobcats a household name and very relevant. I would have never admitted this earlier, but I can now because it doesn't matter.

Honestly, If you are a fan of the bobcats rebrand, not getting Davis was probably the best thing to happen for us.

And the reason for this forum is what again?

Honestly, If you are a fan of the bobcats rebrand, not getting Davis was probably the best thing to happen for us.

That is a really good point.

1 person likes this

So Anthony Davis is the only great player in this draft?

Sure he is the best, but their are other very good players in this draft that will be all stars for yrs.

Where's Proudiddy?

where's John Morgan?

Wheres JGib?

wheres Maximus Zaximua?

All the proud sellouts should come in here and pop champagne with me. The Hornets got the #1 pick!!!! And you guys arent even posting. C'mon man, tthis is huge. You stuck it to Charlotte. You stuuck it to Bob. You stuck it to MJ! Thatll teach em not to award the franchise to Larry Bird! You guys showed the world New Orleans > Carolins, and it paid off.

Charlotte Observer, lets get a quote from Sue Myrick or Bruton Smith about how much the Hornets franchise means to Charlotte. We are in their shadow.

Bruton Smith is an asshole

such a scam. I bet the Bobcats will get the number one next year though. I wouldn't mind a combo of Shabazz Muhammed and Beal, MKG, Robinson, or even Drummond (who as of late has been rising up a lot of people's boards)

Let's allow shabazz to play a game in college first. Wow.