Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason Rips Alex Smith Again

129 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

WHHHOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!

Get ready Panthers 2012!!!!!

I'm pumped!!!

Posted · Report post

OH wee Mayne

Posted · Report post

I absolutely LOVE what stephen A smith had to say about this

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I absolutely LOVE what stephen A smith had to say about this

">

Posted · Report post

Could you say what he said? I can't watch this due to ESPN being a piece of poo company and not letting me view it because of where I live.

He basically said that Alex Smith hasn't been in seven years even a fraction of what Cam is, and that if Manning would have signed with the 49ers, he doesn't know where or if Alex Smith would be a starting QB this season. Says that his 17/5 TD/INT ratio shows he was a game manager at best, not a stud and a playmaker like Cam. Says there is a professionalism amongst QB's and Alex could have made his point without naming names like he did. He thinks Beason was absolutely in the right to have Cam's bak and had zero problem with Beasons comments. Agreed that defense carried that team.

Skip agreed with him for the most part but did point out Cam's rookie blunders and thought he should have been able to close out more games. Also managed somehow to throw some The Golden Calf of Bristol remarks in there.

That's the cliffs notes version.

Posted · Report post

Beason is like someone unable to have sex for a year, when he finally can..

nuclear_bomb_oil_spill.jpg

Beason is just back from injury and more than ready to play, no hard feeling, sorry for the collateral damages.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm well aware I'm about to be bashed for this but...

I LOVE Beason. He is only second to Patrick Willis in my mind and I loved how he came to defense of Cam. But Beason should have just left it at that. I'm sure this site would agree 100% with that if it was some player on another team trashing one of our players constantly but alas.

It is a bit hilarious, but unwarranted and Beason is much better than this. He doesn't need to stoop to Bart Scott, rabble rabble rabble or Kevin Garnett tough guy smack talk.

Posted · Report post

LOL, love it!

Vernon Davis was on the top 100 show last night and was asked about what Alex Smith said, he said "I stand by my QB". So just like Willis, they're not agreeing with Alex or arguing against what Beason said, they're just standing by their QB (because they have no choice).

Posted · Report post

Joe Person's asked Cam today if he wanted to respond to Alex Smith, and in Cam fashion, he looked at Joe and said: "What you think?"

Cam will respond with his play.

Posted · Report post

Time to move on.

Posted · Report post

Beason talks too much. I hoped after the Pep thing he would have gotten wiser.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I love it and all, but he probably shouldn't have said anything else. I expect someone from the niners to fire back after NFL network and ESPN blow it up.