Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote To Remove Rep

Remove rep   111 votes

1. 1. Remove rep?

• No
    • Yes
    • Pie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

152 posts in this topic

Posted

WTF?? Rap went WAY down hill the last few years and that's proof! The new generation has flow, but no substance...

Posted

Well to be fair, the vote is currently tied at 26-26..

You're implying that, Zod, actually gives a flying fug about this. lol

Posted

Well now its 28 yes, 26 no. I was just saying to be fair lol, a votes a vote.

Posted

Rep means far more than pie, as people actually have to take the time to find the little green button and try not to accidentally hit the red one to give it. Takes more time and effort, so if you get rep from someone, they're really going out of their way so to speak to give it to you, thus it means more. Rep is like if someone thinks you're smart or you've got swag or whatnot.

Pie is so simple it's almost worthless, like Zimbabwean money, but even more worthless cause at least you can burn Zimbabwean money for warmth. If you can find a wheelbarrow big enough you might be able to buy one of those little chocolate things at the convenience store counter, but its more useful as a bedding or insulation for your mud hut. Pie is meaningless but for one reason or another it caught on better than rep. Probably cause of the name, if you want the truth. If it was called something else like taxes or child support it would likely see less traffic.

1 person likes this

Posted

I used to care about Rep, but then I took an arrow in the knee...

Posted

Rep means far more than pie, as people actually have to take the time to find the little green button and try not to accidentally hit the red one to give it. Takes more time and effort, so if you get rep from someone, they're really going out of their way so to speak to give it to you, thus it means more. Rep is like if someone thinks you're smart or you've got swag or whatnot.

That's a negative. You'll find the green arrow way before the 'PIE' button. Most of the time I give Rep more than PIE. At times I do give out both.

Posted

rep yes

pie no

Posted

He's neg-repping you again JT.

Posted

This morning JT had 86 Rep points, Right now he's down to 36...ouch.

Posted

I have not negged him once in the past 12 hours. I told you I called in troll reinforcements! They are coming from all over the country. He will be below KT come sunrise. This alt is the only one I have created since I was IP banned. None of the newly registered users negging him are even in NC.

Posted

damn this is some bond poo going down

Posted

I'm done responding to this crazed, liar, predator, and delirious fine young male.

I like rep so that I can neg posts like these. Those that use words like fine young male and go over the line to attack others. fine young male is equivalent to THE N WORD and the mods or admin. shouldn't allow that stuff to be thrown around.