Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Vote To Remove Rep

Remove rep   106 members have voted

1. 1. Remove rep?

• No
    • Yes
    • Pie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

152 posts in this topic

people don't care about rep and pie, but they'll do anything for it.

LOL

Users with low reps: Who gives a fug nobody even looks at that and it doesn't mean anything.

Users with high reps: Get rid of it.

See how that works?

1 person likes this

I commented that Beason talks too much trash in the "Beason response" thread & he neg repped me, then neg repped every post I made after that & started an argument. So I negged him back & he ran off crying to Zod how I ruined his rep & I got banned.

I remember when it all went down...

Who takes rep more to heart, someone who just wants a fair system in place because of people abusing it, or a guy who created at least 20 accounts to neg rep 5 accounts. 300 times.

The guy who has PM'd Zod multiple times, started multiple threads, cries over losing rep, & starts a rep circle jerk in the suggestion forum with his buddies to pad his rep number.

You got butthurt when I said Beason needed to shut up & let the playing do the talk. You negged me & negged every post I made after that. The only reason I started negging you back was I knew you cared & would get your panties in a wad.

So when someone does not get their way about non existent rep, it must go?

The guy who has PM'd Zod multiple times, started multiple threads, cries over losing rep, & starts a rep circle jerk in the suggestion forum with his buddies to pad his rep number.

You got butthurt when I said Beason needed to shut up & let the playing do the talk. You negged me & negged every post I made after that. The only reason I started negging you back was I knew you cared & would get your panties in a wad.

tumblr_m33f4fX9sz1qh4t1po1_250.gif

fug you.

The old rep....I mean SWAG......was best. It kept the noobs, punks, and trolls in check the best it could.

There's instances here where I negrep someone for saying stupid sh1t, they go and neg me in the next ten posts.

I mean it's kinda funny though who cares. People with nothing better to do.

2 people like this

Bring back Swag...pie leads to obesity...swag leads to superbowls and cheap women!

2 people like this

Either keep rep the way it is or totally remove it. No sense in just having positive rep, thats what pie is for (at least so I thought).

1 person likes this

So when someone does not get their way about non existent rep, it must go?

It doesn't HAVE to go. That's why it's up to the users.

I dont care what happens to rep, but dont mess with pie.

I dont care about stacking up meaningless amounts of pie, but I would like to keep it because it is an easy way to show people and the rest of the board that you agree, without having to type a response.

In this new layout, isnt rep directly related to pie somehow? if it is, leave it alone.

1 person likes this

I dont care what happens to rep, but dont mess with pie.

I dont care about stacking up meaningless amounts of pie, but I would like to keep it because it is an easy way to show people and the rest of the board that you agree, without having to type a response.

In this new layout, isnt rep directly related to pie somehow? if it is, leave it alone.

Pie is fine, you can't take-away pie.