Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There Will Be A 6Th Season Of Breaking Bad!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaron Paul@aaronpaul_8

Dear everyone, Season 5 is not our final season. We start shooting season 6 in November and that will air sometime next year. Get excited!
https://twitter.com/...418963007352832

Good News or Bad News? Do they have enough to keep it going an extra season? Can't wait for season 5 to start.

Posted

Meh, over a course of time a show has been going on the plot or the ideas of the show start to head south. But the writers on this show are very talented.

Posted

eh....I trust the writers, but I had already accepted that this would be the last season.....wait why the fug am I complaining?

Posted

Yeah weirdly enough I'm a little sad by the news. No idea why though. Guess I just wanted the closure of Walt this season.

Posted

They are going to be 2 mini seasons of 7-8 episodes each with a common story arc. So its more like season 5a and 5b.

At least that's what Ive been hearing.

Posted

They are going to be 2 mini seasons of 7-8 episodes each with a common story arc. So its more like season 5a and 5b.

At least that's what Ive been hearing.

Yes, that's what I heard as well. Most likely that's what he's referring to, which is still the original plan.

Posted

Originally they said 16 episodes in the final season. Now its looking more like 8 episodes in a season 5a and season 5b as described above.

However they do it, I do hope these are the last 16 episodes.

The show has been excellent, but I'd like to see the show end with a solid finish than them drag the story out for years and make me lose interest.

Posted

When will season 5 begin? I haven't heard anything about it.

Posted

Originally they said 16 episodes in the final season. Now its looking more like 8 episodes in a season 5a and season 5b as described above.

However they do it, I do hope these are the last 16 episodes.

The show has been excellent, but I'd like to see the show end with a solid finish than them drag the story out for years and make me lose interest.

Absolutely!!

They have an opportunity to go out really strong, telling a complete story. I really hope that they commit to it and refuse any offer to continue it beyond another 14-16 episodes.

Far too many shows overstay their welcome and I pray Vince Giligan is smarter than that.

Posted

When will season 5 begin? I haven't heard anything about it.

The all knowing Wikipedia sez:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad#Season_five_.282012.E2.80.932013.29

Season five (2012–2013)

Main article: Breaking Bad (season 5)

On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad was renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes.[4] The season will be split into two parts, each consisting of 8 episodes. The season will premiere on July 15, 2012, with the second half premiering in summer 2013.[5]

Posted

LOL

Just found out this is a real website and donations are funneled to the National Cancer Coalition

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/