- - - - -

Congratulations Jtgreensboro.....

rep tits Cam

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Congratulations Jtgreensboro..... (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you enjoy troll warfare & infiltration by hired bounty sources?

1. Voted yes (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted no (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,260 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

Do TrueCatzFan next

#17 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

Wow, high school drama from adults on a sports forum.

#18 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,713 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

Can someone CliffNote what has been happening because normal folks sleep when this seemed to have been going on.

#19 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,486 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

And people say us Americans are lazy and unmotivated. :)

#20 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

that was brutal

kanon tipton is that youmaywinsome guy you or one of your troll siths, or jtgreensboro melting down

As I stated before. Youmawinsome neg repped me. Only me. Not JT. all the other trolls that came with SN03 did not neg rep me at all. Put the pieces together.

#21 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,552 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

As I stated before. Youmawinsome neg repped me. Only me. Not JT. all the other trolls that came with SN03 did not neg rep me at all. Put the pieces together.

I don't entertain middle school drama, like you were.

Posted Image

#22 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

I don't entertain middle school drama, like you were.

Posted Image

lol fail post.

Look JT I have no quarrel with you. But the facts and pieces are there. If you did create a new account just to get back at me for whatever, that's fine. If you didn't that's fine too. Don't really care. But what you did, getting Zod involved over something stupid like Rep...That's not middle school drama, that's kindergarden poo dude. I know 5 year olds that are more mature than that. You should have taken the high road.

#23 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,552 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

lol fail post.

Look JT I have no quarrel with you. But the facts and pieces are there. If you did create a new account just to get back at me for whatever, that's fine. If you didn't that's fine too. Don't really care. But what you did, getting Zod involved over something stupid like Rep...That's not middle school drama, that's kindergarden poo dude. I know 5 year olds that are more mature than that. You should have taken the high road.

Negging me -500 is pretty damn borderline stalker-ish, I'm sure you were enjoying the hell out of that you would give him pie for almost every post. That's childish, I'm sure you were in the neg-repping Klan yourself. That's why you're so pissed off about negative rep being taken away.

In fact, I'm not sure if YOU were SN03.

#24 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

Negging me -500 is pretty damn borderline stalker-ish, I'm sure you were enjoying the hell out of that you would give him pie for almost every post. That's childish, I'm sure you were in the neg-repping Klan yourself. That's why you're so pissed off about negative rep being taken away.

In fact, I'm not sure if YOU were SN03.

LOL, ok? Really JT? Why would I even give you the satisfaction man? I don't care about rep and I sure as hell don't care enough to make another account just to get under your skin. Any mod and Zod can tell you I'm not SN03 or was I involved with the massive Ass raping they did to you.

I will admit I was getting a kick out of it because you took this way to seriously. You care too much about Internet rep and that's sad man. What happened to you? You used to be cool, now you're just a rep *****, you live off that. SN03 told me what you did, emailing Zod so much bitching about rep and how he was harassing you. The dude only retaliated because you were an ass hole to him first. It's true what he said, you neg repped anyone that was new and didn't agree with you.

#25 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,552 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

LOL, ok? Really JT? Why would I even give you the satisfaction man? I don't care about rep and I sure as hell don't care enough to make another account just to get under your skin. Any mod and Zod can tell you I'm not SN03 or was I involved with the massive Ass raping they did to you.

I will admit I was getting a kick out of it because you took this way to seriously. You care too much about Internet rep and that's sad man. What happened to you? You used to be cool, now you're just a rep *****, you live off that. SN03 told me what you did, emailing Zod so much bitching about rep and how he was harassing you. The dude only retaliated because you were an ass hole to him first. It's true what he said, you neg repped anyone that was new and didn't agree with you.

Emailing Zod so much? I sent him a message only two times.

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,552 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image

You've been bamboozled by a troll.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rep, tits, Cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users