Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

charlotte bobcats Bobcats 1st Round-Pick #2 SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

182 posts in this topic

Well queens college could gave beat the cats last year so i guess thats good. 20 a game there translates to what....... oh yeah the number 2 pick!!!!

So he only wanted to get to the basket 6 times a game?

You fuging Moron he played with 5-6 other guys who were also getting shots. UK had 4-5 other players who avg. double digits points. Look up stats and watch the kid play before you post.

I dont like the pick. Clearly you do. Just admit you saying mkg could ONLY score 20 a game at queens proves my point!

I dont like the pick. Clearly you do. Just admit you saying mkg could ONLY score 20 a game at queens proves my point!

You don't have to like the pick but don't act like you know anything about basketball or what a player can do.

I was on Harrison Barnes before the draft but I kept hearing scout after scout saying that when Him and MKG matched up.

Harrison Lost and Knew it.

Didnt want barnes either. Still dont understand how your opinion is more valid then mine. They are just different.

MKG on playing with Kemba "You going to see what happens when we start playing with each other"

Hopefully MKG and Kemba turns out to be a great combo in the future.

You don't have to like the pick but don't act like you know anything about basketball or what a player can do.

I was on Harrison Barnes before the draft but I kept hearing scout after scout saying that when Him and MKG matched up.

Harrison Lost and Knew it.

What do you mean matched up?

According to Harrison, he and MKG never went one on one in draft workouts.

He means their actual game

Why would anyone admit that someone else is better than them?

I highly doubt Barnes did that...

Dont worry mkg could score 20 a game for queens college its a fact!