Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

charlotte bobcats Bobcats 1st Round-Pick #2 SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

182 posts in this topic

definitely warmed up this pick, im completely on board. hes gonna be a monster this season!

Wonder who will win the Stern lottery next year?

Not Charlotte.

Brooklyn will.

Congrats chuck got what you wanted you idiot!!!! Glad we have a defender so we can hold teams to 80 while we score 60

Hey this is Carolina-chuck who wanted MKG. Let me rub it in your face. :P

Most of these idiots are hyping "MKG" because they like saying "MKG" and "Kidd-Gilchrist". They'd rather take a chance on someone DEVELOPING A JUMPSHOT instead of someone improving their handle, which is illogical thinking.

Again, the only reason they do, is because they like "MKG/Kidd-Gilchrist's" attitude. They think he's "tough" and "flashy".

He's coooooool.

...SARCASM throughout.

Ohhh he was coooooool last night. He was tough! And he was flashy! Now, I love saying MKG even more. MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG!!!!! :P

LOL. Sorry, but I don't wear anything with athletes' or teams' names on them.

Somewhere down the road, I see this Oracle repping a MKG jersey bc he's tough, flashy, and has a nice name to go on the back of a jersey.

This is ur last chance to get back on the wagon Oracle. I wasnt at first but im 100% on now.

Hey this is Carolina-chuck who wanted MKG. Let me rub it in your face. :P

Ive already said I was going to support him after my initial outburst draft night, but come on dude its summer league. Taye Biddle dominated some preseason games.