#31 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

Who's going to score in that squad though? Kemba?

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

If we hire Jerry Sloan, I think he will make Kemba a top 10 point guard in the league for years to come.

I say this because Sloan has coached arguably four of the top 50 point guards in NBA history in Reggie Theus, John Stockton, Mark Jackson, and Deron Williams.

#33 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

If we hire Jerry Sloan, I think he will make Kemba a top 10 point guard in the league for years to come.

I say this because Sloan has coached arguably four of the top 50 point guards in NBA history in Reggie Theus, John Stockton, Mark Jackson, and Deron Williams.

Never going to happen for Kemba. Not that it matters for the Bobcats, anyway. Like I said. As soon as he gets a chance, Kemba is gone. He'll do all he can to end back up in NY.

#34 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,308 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

Never going to happen for Kemba. Not that it matters for the Bobcats, anyway. Like I said. As soon as he gets a chance, Kemba is gone. He'll do all he can to end back up in NY.

How'd you know NY going to want him?

#35 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

How'd you know NY going to want him?

The point is Kemba isn't staying in Charlotte. He's too "bright lights" to do so. Doesn't matter whether NY wants him or not. He's going to try to go to a team in that region, and almost certainly end up on one of them when he does. I don't know whether he'll be considered a "bust" or a beast by then. Either way, he won't be in Charlotte when he gets a chance to bounce.

#36 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

I think that will depend quite a bit on the state of the Bobcats at that point in time.

#37 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

I think that will depend quite a bit on the state of the Bobcats at that point in time.

Nah, it won't. Charlotte isn't NY, or anything like it. Not big-time enough for Kemba.

#38 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

I disagree, these young guys for some odd reason really like playing for Jordan so I think Kemba stays.

#39 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

I disagree, these young guys for some odd reason really like playing for Jordan so I think Kemba stays.

You hope he stays. If young guys liked playing for Jordan, they wouldn't have been 7-59 this past season. I don't see a whole lot of free agents saying Charlotte is where they plan on ending up other than guys like Seth Curry who would want to regardless of who the owner was.

Besides, nothing concerning Kemba Walker matters other than NY. That's where he'll be, if he can be.

#40 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

You hope he stays. If young guys liked playing for Jordan, they wouldn't have been 7-59 this past season. I don't see a whole lot of free agents saying Charlotte is where they plan on ending up other than guys like Seth Curry who would want to regardless of who the owner was.

Besides, nothing concerning Kemba Walker matters other than NY. That's where he'll be, if he can be.

I said young guys, not all guys like playing for Jordan and it helps if you put a team on the court that could beat a high school team.

#41 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Yeah I agree with that.

#42 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

I said young guys, not all guys like playing for Jordan and it helps if you put a team on the court that could beat a high school team.

I repeat: Kemba isn't staying in Charlotte. Last time I checked, Charlotte isn't NY or anything like it. That is ALL THAT WILL MATTER when Kemba gets a chance to leave.

#43 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

I repeat: Kemba isn't staying in Charlotte. Last time I checked, Charlotte isn't NY or anything like it. That is ALL THAT WILL MATTER when Kemba gets a chance to leave.

Unless you are related to Kemba, I repeat... I will take your comment worth a grain of salt.

#44 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Unless you are related to Kemba, I repeat... I will take your comment worth a grain of salt.

Yeah, because everyone that's of kin knows everything they need to know about their kinfolk. Take it or don't, doesn't matter.

#45 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

since when did Kemba come out and say he wants to leave Charlotte for NY?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charlotte bobcats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users