• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,760 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

back on topic....i love how he's been talking about new stuff they are pulling out. talking heads and paranoid folks in here talk about how tough it will be for cam and the offense since defenses now have a full seasons worth of tape on them, but that's going to be weak going against a growing and maturing cam in his second year in the system, a constantly evolving offense, and a full offseason to prepare and install the upgraded offense.

defenses are going to have just as tough a time stopping it as they did last year...probably tougher time.

#17 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,125 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

I'm sure Ryan Kalil appreciates that fat internet addicts would fug his mom and sister.

#18 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

back on topic....i love how he's been talking about new stuff they are pulling out. talking heads and paranoid folks in here talk about how tough it will be for cam and the offense since defenses now have a full seasons worth of tape on them, but that's going to be weak going against a growing and maturing cam in his second year in the system, a constantly evolving offense, and a full offseason to prepare and install the upgraded offense.

defenses are going to have just as tough a time stopping it as they did last year...probably tougher time.

Not only that but we run a damn fine conventional NFL pro offense on top of all our quirks.

#19 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

I'm sure Ryan Kalil appreciates that fat internet addicts would fug his mom and sister.

I'm not fat!

#20 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,710 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

Ryan Kalil is very Articulate.

#21 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Kalil is always great on camera. Looks really comfortable doing it and answers questions not only articulately while not giving anything away. Could definitely see him being an NFLN analyst after his career with us is over.

#22 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,710 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

Anyone else notice Kuechly carrying Beason and Davis' helmets?

#23 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

Kalil is always great on camera. Looks really comfortable doing it and answers questions not only articulately while not giving anything away. Could definitely see him being an NFLN analyst after his career with us is over.

He's already better than most of the ex-players NFLN has on the air right now, not to mention ESPN. Damien Woody is terrible, Marcellus Wiley is annoying as f*ck, and Marshall Faulk is a dumb ass!

#24 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

He's already better than most of the ex-players NFLN has on the air right now, not to mention ESPN. Damien Woody is terrible, Marcellus Wiley is annoying as f*ck, and Marshall Faulk is a dumb ass!

U ever see Tiki before he got canned (at least I'm assuming thats what happened)? Oh man, that was hilarious.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers, Ryan Kalil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.