Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kill the Head and the Body Doesn't Die! A must read in the Saints* Bounty Gate situation

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow!

Very good, very long but very worthwhile read. It confirmed what I thought about two players and brought some ugliness to light.

I highly recommend reading this.

Good find!

Posted

I beleieve Jeff Fisher got screwed the worst in all this because I'm sure G. Williams had alot to do with him taking the doody old Rams job. Which is about the only bright spot in that roster. I know he ain't relying on the skill of Bradford

Posted

I could never read anything that long.

Posted

That was a good read, I just forwarded the link on to some other folks I know that are interested....btw that was long as hell but all in all worth it

Posted

wow.

it's amazing how little respect i have for brees now. the dude's a weasel.

i didn't have any respect for those other guys, though. all i can say is i'm not surprised.

Posted

too long, did read... Fujita is who we thought he was... Brees isn't... not too shocking.

Posted

Wow

I couldn't imagine what life is like for someone in that situation with shady characters.

Posted

can't believe he still backs fujita after all of that. he must have really seen something.

this just confirms what we already knew; the Saints* are shitheads through and through

Posted

o hey that rhymes

1 person likes this

Posted

I know he ain't relying on the skill of Bradford

Yeah, Bradford clearly sucks...

Posted

31 pages in microsoft word... holy poo. the topic is not interesting enough to read that much, sorry :blush: