Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackmon dui

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't know about other state laws, but if you are arrested and convicted of a DWI within 10 years you automatically do jail time. Over a year i know that.

Posted

Don't know about other state laws, but if you are arrested and convicted of a DWI within 10 years you automatically do jail time. Over a year i know that.

I'm pretty sure jail time of a year doesn't occur until your 4th offense in nearly any jurisdiction. The amount of people with multiple DUIs within 10 years is pretty alarming, I'm sure.

Posted

this is why cam goes out to a club and drinks bottled water

1 person likes this

Posted

It's funny I never see King T post on these forums until someone gets arrested or an issue of race comes up then he pops out and starts stuff. He's ever lurking, ever waiting.....

I was 21 once. Hell I'm 26 now, Ive never been arrested for dui. By this logic all 21 year old's are capable of not being arrested for dui. Hell there are some crazy people that don't drink alchohol at all.

Posted

his point was nobody would've called keuchly a thug if he'd gone out and gotten a DUI but the mindless masses are far more likely to call blackmon a thug. and he is right.

Posted

But but Kuechly wears glasses.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's funny I never see King T post on these forums until someone gets arrested or an issue of race comes up then he pops out and starts stuff. He's ever lurking, ever waiting.....

I was 21 once. Hell I'm 26 now, Ive never been arrested for dui. By this logic all 21 year old's are capable of not being arrested for dui. Hell there are some crazy people that don't drink alchohol at all.

I agree with you there, about being 21, KT and all (though, I suspect that any post KT makes elicits a certain response from certain people), but this still doesn't justify people making comments that are indicative of racial undertones without any real evidence to support their misguided opinions.

Posted

racists undertones all around....wow! Where are the "adults" of the board, do better!

Posted

Jacksonville can't catch a break

Posted

Am I the only one that doesn't feel sorry for the kid?

Posted

Am I the only one that doesn't feel sorry for the kid?

Well, it's hard to feel sorry for a dumbass, but it can be done. It's not like I've heard that Blackmon is a diva. Could be, but I've never heard it.

Posted

Apparently he blew a .24, he obviously was doing some heavy partying.