Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackmon dui

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Another failed attempt by KT to incite another race argument. If nothing else, you are definitely consistent.

Consistently ignorant and racist....but consistent none the less.

nah it was a thread were he called 2 black athletes a thug for getting dwi's and having drugs but said the white guy had a sickness.who actually robbed people.

Posted

Not a thug in my book. Just a retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

This just in from Chris Carter, former Vikings Receiver directed to Justin Blackmon

C'mon man!

Posted

good thing we dodged that bullet that was never pointing at us in any fuggin way, phewww.

Hilarious that some think we wouldve taken a wideout with 5 young prospects on the team. . literally in any scenario that you could draw up with this years draft.

Posted

racists undertones all around....wow! Where are the "adults" of the board, do better!

Not this poo again.....

Posted

N1gga if I knew Blaine Gabbert was gone be throwing me passes I'd stay drunk than a muhf**ka too

pachah1.png

Posted

What a dumbass.

Posted

This is his 2nd DUI, not sure if he's learning his lesson.

Understand the point. But during the football season, I would probably be close or over the limit after EVERY football game.

Those of you who frequent the tailgate know what I am talking about.

Posted

Apparently he blew a .24, he obviously was doing some heavy partying.

Damn.....I would be passed out at a .24

I am impresses that he can stand up at that level.

Posted

.24 = 20 drinks over 8 hours.

Posted

nah it was a thread were he called 2 black athletes a thug for getting dwi's and having drugs but said the white guy had a sickness.who actually robbed people.

My point about KT is that EVERY post he makes has to do with race. The guy sees the world as black vs. white.

I do think that everyone on here calling Blackmon a "thug" for getting a DUI is an idiot. It had nothing to do with character, race, ethics, etc. It is a 21 yo kid who just got paid and is living it up. He made some dumb decisions, like most 21 yos do.

I hope that Blackmon figures this all out. Because continuing to make these dumb decision (2nd DUI) could derail a probably productive and lucrative career in the NFL.

1 person likes this

Posted

RELEVANT >