Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy primed for a breakout year.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

lol at the rosario part.

Dante was not a bad player...he had potential

Posted

Dante was not a bad player...he had potential

I never said he didn't. But he didn't do much to merit anything either way. It's just like the people that are very high on Barnidge. He has potential too, but he hasn't DONE anything. I will admit out of the two, I kinda wish we'd kept Rosario instead of Barnidge. Rosario was more athletic.

Posted

I cant wait till he gets 10 sacks this year and we get to make a montage of him with The Kraken score from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Posted

Posted

I hope that Hardy can come on strong this year. I thought, like many of you, that he would be something special for us at DE. I don't think thats it to late.

Posted

Just hope he stays off Motorcycles this offseason.

Posted

I sure hope so.

Posted

I never said he didn't. But he didn't do much to merit anything either way. It's just like the people that are very high on Barnidge. He has potential too, but he hasn't DONE anything. I will admit out of the two, I kinda wish we'd kept Rosario instead of Barnidge. Rosario was more athletic.

I agree with the Barnidge comment...because he hasn't don't anything at all. I'd rather have Dante right now just based on production

Posted

A lot of people look at Hardy sack totals and say he had a bad year, but I remember that he would come so close, like 1 or 2 steps away from a sack, also he had how many pass defensed did he have? A batted ball is almost as good as a sack. IMO, I think he is going to have a break out year, that motorcycle accident and the lockout probably slowed him down a bit.

3 people like this

Posted

It's not like Hardy has a choice.

It's his third year, he needs to step up or be.replaced..

The team is expecting him to step up. Im expecting the same.

The defense needs him to step up.

Posted

He played close to 290? Wow, didnt look that big last season.

Posted

I'm hoping he does have one because he did show flashes last year. Hopefully he can pick off some passes, because I know last year he knocked down a few that he should have had for INTs with playing DE.