Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just curious. Have some balls & tell the truth. Cam Bandwagoner, Panthers fan, or Cam fan turned Panthers fan?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care. As long as our fanbase doesn't ever turn out crazy like some of the California fans and start shanking people in the parking lot.

It most likely had nothing to do with the football game, most likely two rival gang members crossed paths at the wrong time. LOL

Posted

I know this thread isn't directed at me, but... Panthers fan first, but also turning into a big Cam fan. He is very impressive on and off the field and looks to be a real role model. Really like what he is doing and looking forward to him having a long and fruitful career as a Panther.

Posted

Down since day 1. Brought a rabbit ear TV into my place of work to watch the inaugural hall of fame game.

As far as new fans go, I couldn't care less. Bring'em on. I hope Cam gets more North Carolineans to support their damn team.

The local bandwagon fans of teams from cities they've never been to are the ones that work my every last nerve.

Posted

inb4imanarmantifan

Born in 89 so Panthers football fan from the beginning.

Posted

Born and raised in NC, Steve Smith is the reason along with the year Foster had with Stephen Davis back in 2002-2003 on the way to the Superbowl. Also can't forget Rod Smart from the XFL aka HeHateMe. That was when I began to follow the team I was about 16-17.

Posted

Im a bandwagoner from 1996 in 2nd grade.

Dear God I feel old. I graduated college in 1990.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much this.

Being a panther fan isn't an exclusive club only the 'Day one' fans should enjoy.

I'm still a 'Day One' fan ; )

Posted

Bueller?

Posted

All 3

Posted

Dear God I feel old. I graduated college in 1990.

these kids are starting to make my bones ache.

Posted

For the record, I am not a member of any Auburn or Alabama message boards.

On a side note. I believe Vick made Cam possible, and Cam made Griffin Possible.

I will probably be seen sporting a Carolina Jersey this year and for many years to come. It may have Cams number, but I will probably put my Company name on the back.

I had a Vick jersey but gave it away after the dog fighting incident.

Although Cam had some questionable character issues, I felt he turned things around at Auburn, outside of the Pay for play thing. I figured that was more Auburn's fault due to past reputation.

Griffin seems like the perfect kid. Graduated early with good grades. Already engaged. Kid has track star speed, and accuracy as high as Cam's in College.

Both seem destined to make Michael Vick step his game up (accuracy) or be forgotten in 2-3 years.

I don't. RG3 made Griffin possible. lol he didn't just see Cam playing football one day and decide, "thats for me."

Posted

Oh and none of the above.

I'm a football fan.