Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Just curious. Have some balls & tell the truth. Cam Bandwagoner, Panthers fan, or Cam fan turned Panthers fan?

115 posts in this topic

Born and raised in NC, Steve Smith is the reason along with the year Foster had with Stephen Davis back in 2002-2003 on the way to the Superbowl. Also can't forget Rod Smart from the XFL aka HeHateMe. That was when I began to follow the team I was about 16-17.

Im a bandwagoner from 1996 in 2nd grade.

Dear God I feel old. I graduated college in 1990.

1 person likes this

Pretty much this.

Being a panther fan isn't an exclusive club only the 'Day one' fans should enjoy.

I'm still a 'Day One' fan ; )

Dear God I feel old. I graduated college in 1990.

these kids are starting to make my bones ache.

For the record, I am not a member of any Auburn or Alabama message boards.

On a side note. I believe Vick made Cam possible, and Cam made Griffin Possible.

I will probably be seen sporting a Carolina Jersey this year and for many years to come. It may have Cams number, but I will probably put my Company name on the back.

I had a Vick jersey but gave it away after the dog fighting incident.

Although Cam had some questionable character issues, I felt he turned things around at Auburn, outside of the Pay for play thing. I figured that was more Auburn's fault due to past reputation.

Griffin seems like the perfect kid. Graduated early with good grades. Already engaged. Kid has track star speed, and accuracy as high as Cam's in College.

Both seem destined to make Michael Vick step his game up (accuracy) or be forgotten in 2-3 years.

I don't. RG3 made Griffin possible. lol he didn't just see Cam playing football one day and decide, "thats for me."

Oh and none of the above.

I'm a football fan.

Local yocal homer here......

GOD has a Cam jersey

As a life long Tarheel fan, I became a Panther fan in '02 when we drafted Pep. My love for the Panthers have surpassed my love for Pep tenfold, and now Pep isn't even my favorite Panther. This is a great organization, and I ask myself all the time, what took so long.

Give it some time, those Cam lovers will become Panther lovers soon enough.