• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

7'2 Sophomore Transfer from Tulsa!

And he is from Charlotte.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

While as a freshman at Tulsa, 2011-12 -- Played in 14 games and has 13 points and 11 rebounds . . . missed the second half of the season after having surgery on a foot injury...sounds like potential!

Before spending the 2010-11 season at Fork Union, Wishon played his senior season of high school at First Assembly (NC) High School after three years at Concord (NC) High School. Wishon averaged 16 points and 10 rebounds per game while leading his First Assembly Eagle squad to a 29-2 record in the 2009-10 season. Fork Union Military Academy did not keep individual statistics last year.

#2 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

7'2 Sophomore Transfer from Tulsa!

And he is from Charlotte.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

While as a freshman at Tulsa, 2011-12 -- Played in 14 games and has 13 points and 11 rebounds . . . missed the second half of the season after having surgery on a foot injury...sounds like potential!

Before spending the 2010-11 season at Fork Union, Wishon played his senior season of high school at First Assembly (NC) High School after three years at Concord (NC) High School. Wishon averaged 16 points and 10 rebounds per game while leading his First Assembly Eagle squad to a 29-2 record in the 2009-10 season. Fork Union Military Academy did not keep individual statistics last year.

I remember watching this kid during his freshman year at Concord, but after that I completely forgot about him. One of those "So THAT'S where he ended up" moments.

If Baru is supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread, what role does that leave this guy in?

#3 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,578 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

I remember watching this kid during his freshman year at Concord, but after that I completely forgot about him. One of those "So THAT'S where he ended up" moments.

If Baru is supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread, what role does that leave this guy in?

Back up center most likely. The kid missed half a season with a foot injury, and will have to sit out one year per NCAA rules anyway. You really cannot have enough size on a basketball team.

#4 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

i went to school with this guy. Nice kid.

#5 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

Championship.

#6 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

Charlotte looked at this kid some. I remember some of the scouting reports coming out on him were that he was not very skilled, just tall. The right coaching might fix that, but I doubt he'll ever be an impact player at the collegiate level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com