5 replies to this topic

#1 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

I had a hard time coming up with a short and sweet title for this thread, but I think that this is what a lot of the big fuss is about lately. Who's ultimate authority are we under? Does the United States (and the Constitution)maintain it's national sovereignty? Or are we already under the authority of bodies like NATO and the U.N.?

For those who havent seen the congressional hearing between Sen Sessions and Secretary of the Defense Panetta, two months ago Sec. Panetta and Gen Dempsey basically tell Sen. Sessions that Congress does not have to be notified of US military action, and even worse, IMO, that President Obama even takes orders from these two international bodies.

I am a Nationalist in this matter. I believe that the United States should retain complete sovereignty at any time, for any reason concerning any matter. I know this can be a touchy subject, but would anyone else like to comment?

#2 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,814 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

I don't think Sessions understood what was being said. And that accent... Alabama? Could explain why.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

The UN can't even pay parking tickets yet runs the planet secretly. OK.

#4 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

There needs to be a degree of cooperation between nations. The amount varies considerably between different countries for a variety of reasons. I don't think we should completely ignore the international community in what we do, and I completely disagree that we are currently under the boot of the international community.

#5 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

when have we ever listened to the UN?

#6 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

The UN can **** my **** and lick my *****.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com