Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sophmore Slump discussion.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I think they'll still use Cam a good bit in the redzone, but will continue to do it intelligently like they did last year... designed roll outs, etc. trying to keep him from getting big hits...

I almost jizz my pants thinking about the possibilities of Cam running on short yardage behind Silatolu and Otah (if Otah can stay healthy)...

Posted

I think they'll still use Cam a good bit in the redzone, but will continue to do it intelligently like they did last year... designed roll outs, etc. trying to keep him from getting big hits...

I almost jizz my pants thinking about the possibilities of Cam running on short yardage behind Silatolu and Otah (if Otah can stay healthy)...

they'll be on opposite sides of the line, won't they?

Posted

they'll be on opposite sides of the line, won't they?

Isn't Silatolu a RG and Otah a RT?

Or am I crazy?

Posted

Isn't Silatolu a RG and Otah a RT?

Or am I crazy?

crazy, i suppose.

hangman is staying at RG. silatolu is taking wharton's place.

that's what's been hapening in OTAs and what i believed has been in the discussion all along.

Posted

crazy, i suppose.

hangman is staying at RG. silatolu is taking wharton's place.

that's what's been hapening in OTAs and what i believed has been in the discussion all along.

Crazy it is then...

Posted

You forget Amini is known for his pulling ability. Could very well see him pull all the way next to Otah on runs. So Cam could be running behind em both near the goal line lol.

Posted

You forget Amini is known for his pulling ability. Could very well see him pull all the way next to Otah on runs. So Cam could be running behind em both near the goal line lol.

Thanks for saving my dumb ass on this. Pie for you sir.

Posted

meh.....